1.1 Xiaomi Photography Challenge 2019 is organized by Xiaomi Mobile Software Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer")
1.2 Participation in the Xiaomi Photography Challenge 2019 is open to all locations except for users based in mainland China.
1.3 Participants from locations other than Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, India and Indonesia should select ""Other Locations"" as their Participating location.
1.4 The following eligiblity criteria need to be met to be eligible for participation
1.4.1 The user should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
1.4.2 The user should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the contest
1.4.3 The usershould be competent to enter into contracts within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872
1.4.4 Users residing in the state of Tamil Nadu are not eligible to participate in this contest.
1.5 The organizer does not charge any fees for users who participate in the Xiaomi Photography Challenge 2019."
2.1 Xiaomi Photography Challenge 2019 will be divided into 4 major stages lasting from November 25th 2019 to February 5th 2020.
2.2 Users need to be logged in to participate via event pages based on Android Mi store App (For locations that don't support Mi store APP: users need to log in and participate via this URL: https://event.mi.com/global/challenge2019/global-photography
2.3 The Submission Stage will take place from November 25th, 2019- January 19th, 2020. This stage is divided into four sub-categories. Each category will be unlocked in chronological order, and is open for entry for a limited time frame:
See the details: November 25th, 2019 - December 8th, 2019
See the nights: December 9th, 2019 - December 22nd, 2019
See the seasons: December 23rd, 2019 - January 5th 2020
See the faces: January 6th 2020, - January 19th, 2020
2.4 To submit a photo, users need to select the entry category, fill in required information such as photo title, nickname, participating location, and complete photo uploading. Once photo is successfully uploaded, it can receive likes till each category deadline. All submitted photos will be displayed and ranked by participating locations during Submission Stage.
2.5 The second stage from January 20th, 2020 to January 22th, 2020 is the Global TOP 40 Stage. Top 1 photo(based on the number of likes each photo received) of each category from Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, India and Indonesia as well as Top 3 photos (based on the number of likes each photo received) of each category from Other Locations(Top 40 in total) will enter the Global TOP 40 Stage.
2.6 The third stage from January 23rd, 2020 to January 31st is the Global Voting Stage. During this stage, all photos will be displayed together for final selection. The number of likes a photo has accumulated prior to this stage will be cleared. The Global TOP 40 will be voted again to generate the Global TOP 3 winners for Mi Fan's Choice Awards. (Top 3 winners will be selected based on the number of likes each photo receives during the Global Voting Stage)
2.7 The fourth stage from February1st, 2020 to February 4th, 2020 is Juror's Selection Stage. During this period, a board of the Organizer will select arbitrarily at their own discretion ten (10) photos out of the 40 photos previously selected at the Global TOP 40 excluding the three (3) Mi Fan's Choice Awards winners. The decision of the board will be based on the content, composition, color, details, contrast and other technical characteristics of the photos.The winners will receive the Juror's Choice Awards
3.1 The photographs submitted for the Xiaomi Photography Challenge 2019 must be taken by Xiaomi phones and must not be edited with third-party softwares. The built-in functions of Xiaomi cameras are allowed.
Supported Xiaomi phones include:
Mi 1,Mi 1s,Mi 2,Mi 2A,Mi 2S,Mi 3,Mi 4,Mi 4c,Mi 4i,Mi 4S,Mi 5,Mi 5 Pro,Mi 5c,Mi 5s,Mi 5s Plus,Mi 5X,Mi 6,Mi 6X,Mi 8,Mi 8 EE,Mi 8 Lite,Mi 8 Pro,Mi 8 SE,Mi 9,Mi 9 Lite,Mi 9T Pro,Mi 9T,Mi 9 SE,Mi A1,Mi A2,Mi A3,Mi A2 Lite,Mi Max,Mi MAX 2,Mi MAX 3,Mi MAX Prime,Mi MIX,Mi MIX 2,Mi MIX 2S,Mi MIX 3,Mi Note 2,Mi Note 3,Mi Note Pro,Mi Pad 1,Mi Pad 2,Mi Pad 3,Mi Pad 4,POCO F1,POCOPHONE F1,Redmi 1,Redmi 1S,Redmi 2,Redmi 2 Prime,Redmi 2A,Redmi 3,Redmi 3 Prime,Redmi 3S,Redmi 3S Prime,Redmi 3X,Redmi 4,Redmi 4 Prime,Redmi 4A,Redmi 4X,Redmi 5,Redmi 5 Plus,Redmi 5A,Redmi 6,Redmi 6 Pro,Redmi 6A,Redmi 7,Redmi 7A,Redmi 8,Redmi 8A,Redmi Note 2,Redmi Note 2 Prime,Redmi Note 3,Redmi Note 3G,Redmi Note 4,Redmi Note 4G,Redmi Note 4X,Redmi Note 5,Redmi Note 5 Pro,Redmi Note 5A,Redmi Note 5A Prime,Redmi Note 6 Pro,Redmi Note Prime,Redmi Note 7,Redmi Note 7 Pro,Redmi Note 7S,Redmi Note 8,Redmi Note 8 Pro,Redmi Pro,Redmi S2,Redmi Y1,Redmi Y1 Lite,Redmi Y2,Redmi Y3,Redmi K20,Redmi K20 Pro,Redmi Go, Redmi Note 8T,Mi Note 10
3.2 The submitted photo needs to contain the complete EXIF information, otherwise the photo is not able to be uploaded.
3.3 Each participant can submit photos to all the categories, but is only allowed to gain the first place in one category. If the same participant is selected to the top 1 in more than one category, he or she can not obtain the top 1 title in the second winning category, and the top 1 title will be given to the work that ranks the second in that category.
3.4 Each participant can upload up to 6 photos per category. After the photo is uploaded, it can be liked by users who are logged in before each category deadline .Each MI ID can only like the same photo once per day. There is no limit to the total number of likes one MI ID can give per day and the clicks a single photo can receive per day;
3.5 All the photos and likes from the last category will be removed when the new category is open for submission.
3.6 Once the participants have successfully uploaded their work, they will be deemed to fully agree to all event rules and the organizer's interpretation of event terms, and voluntarily participate in the event.
3.7 One Mi ID can only select one participating location. Once the participating location is selected, it cannot be changed during the contest. The contact information will be based on the personal information filled in during photo submission. Please ensure that personal information is accurate. The global top 40 participants will need to provide the relevant purchase credentials of the Xiaomi phones, and other information needed for prize distribution.
3.8 All the photos and related information during Global Voting Stage cannot be deleted. ( January 23rd, 2020 to January 31st )
3.9 This contest only supports submitting works via Andriod Mi Store Application.
3.10 The Organiser shall have the right to reject: (i) Participants whose data are false or incomplete (ii); Participants who contravene the applicable regulations; (iii) Participants whose photographs are not original or infringe the intellectual property of third parties.
The top 1 work from each category will receive a mi.com product redemption voucher for Mi Soundbar. Winner of each category will be announced after each category's deadline and will be contacted to provide relevant purchase credentials of Xiaomi phones. If the participants can't provide the corresponding proof within 7 days since the contact email is received, he or she will be disqualified from the title, and will be replaced by the next work based on ranking. Coupon will be issued to users' mi.com account once the validity of the photo is confirmed. Award coupon is valid for 15 days from the day it's issued.
First place: US$ 15,000 granted for one winner.
Second place: US$ 10,000 granted for one winner.
Third place: US$ 5,000 granted for one winner.
One (1) Mi Note 10 (valued at ₹ 46,832 ) for each of the ten (10) winners.
4.4 Mi Fan's Choice Awards and Juror's Choice Awards will be announced on February 5th, 2020. The Organizer will display the winners Mi ID on both Xiaomi’s Facebook and the Event page. One participant can not receive both Mi Fan's Choice Awards & Juror's Choice Awards. Awards winners will be contacted by February 8th, 2020 to provide their contact details, personal information, a copy of their passports, bank accounts and other relevant documents necessary for award distribution Failure to respond or produce any of the above-mentioned documents within 60 days after the organizer has notified the winner by email will be deemed that the winner has given up the right to claim the award. Xiaomi will not bear any responsibility to reimburse or postpone the distribution of prizes. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the awards for another of equal value or characteristics, always informing of this circumstance in its media. All information and documents collected by Xiaomi is for the sole purpose of the Xiaomi Photography Challenge 2019.
4.5 The awards are not exchangeable for other gifts, or refundable, replaceable or transferable for credit under any circumstances.
4.6 The prize of this event will be subject to the corresponding tax and with holdings if applicable.
4.7 Prize winners of the challenge will be required to make payment of any fees arising from prize distribution which shall include but not be limited to taxes collected by their participating countries/regions, bank transfer cost, postage or other costs and fees
5.1 Lucky draw prize giveaway is valid from November 25th, 2019 to January 31st, 2020. Users need to log in to participate in lucky draw.
5.2 For every 20 likes given, users will get one lucky draw opportunity with maximum 50 lucky draw opportunities per day. All lucky draw opportunities will be cleared after each day if not used.
5.3 The lucky draw result is randomly generated by the system and there is no guarantee of prize winning.
5.4 Lucky draw prizes include: ₹50 off when spend 600 or more; ₹100 off when spend 600 or more; ₹200 off when spend 999 or more;
5.5 Once acquired, coupon prizes will be added directly to users' mi.com account within 24 hours. Users can log in to their MI ID to redeem prizes. 5.6 Users can check their lucky draw opportunities and results in ""My prize"" on the event page.
5.7 Winners are required to provide accurate personal information to ensure the successful delivery of prizes. The winner's personal information is obtained for the sole purpose of prize giveaway.
The participant (Contest entrant) hereby agrees to the following:
1) Uploaded photos for the competition, in its entirety, must be original material taken by the contest entrant.
2) Contest entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photographs are a series of original works created solely by the contest entrant, that the photographs do not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
3) Contest entrant must adhere to all applicable laws and regulations and must not submit any files that damages software, hardware, telecommunications equipment or photos that are off-topic, partisan-political, contain advertisements, nudity, personal attacks, threatening, unlawful, harassing, discriminatory, obscene, false, sexually explicit, or that infringes on the rights of any third party.
5) Contest entrant understands and accepts the event rules and specifications as listed and occasionally updated by Xiaomi.
6) By submitting photos and participating in the Contest You agree to (i) grant Xiaomi an exclusive, India-wide, royalty-free, irrevocable, limited, sub-licensable license to use, adapt, modify, edit, cut, combine, reproduce, distribute, communicate, transmit, exhibit and display the photos submitted by you for purposes as may be deemed necessary by Xiaomi, at its sole discretion, including for marketing, promoting, advertising and selling Xiaomi’s products and services; (ii) permit Xiaomi to collect your personal information for the purposes set out herein; and (iii) to contact you for the purpose of administering this Contest.
7) In the event any third party submits any claims, proceedings or legal action against Xiaomi based on photos derived from the Contest, the participant agrees to indemnify Xiaomi and hold it harmless from and against any and all damages, losses, costs, claims, lost profits, loss of economic revenue or any other economic loss of any kind
8) Xiaomi shall not be responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest. Xiaomi may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (b) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
9) If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. No greater than the number of Prizes stated in these T&Cs will be awarded.
7.1 Rules of the Xiaomi Photography Challenge 2019 can be viewed at https://www.mi.com/in/service/support/2019-global-photography.html
7.2 Xiaomi reserves the right to replace the prizes with products or services that are similar in monetary value in cases of unforeseen circumstances. Prizes won in this challenge cannot be resold, traded or transferred for personal benefits.
7.3 Xiaomi will not bear any responsibility if there are damages or losses during the collection period of prizes by winners in the challenge.
7.4 Only individuals are allowed to participate in the Xiaomi Photography Challenge 2019. The following entities are not allowed to take part in the challenge; they shall include but not be limited to Xiaomi staff, external event organisers, employees, external agencies and sales companies.
7.5 Attempts to manipulate votes are forbidden. If any improper or dishonest actions are suspected on the part of a participant, Xiaomi reserves the right to cancel the participant's prize without notice.
7.6 Xiaomi may only contact the winner of the prizes for this event, through the dedicated and previously informed contact numbers and shall not be liable for any fraud done by any third parties due to the uncoutious of the participant.
7.7 Any graphics or advertisements as depicted in any communication regarding the Contest are for representation purposes only.
7.8 Xiaomi will provide the necessary explanation of the rules of the challenge to the extent permitted by law. In the case of force majeure, Xiaomi reserves the right to cancel the challenge for reasons of circumstances beyond the control of Xiaomi.
7.9 IN NO EVENT SHALL XIAOMI BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, EVEN IF USER HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7.10 Xiaomi reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, cancel, amend, or modify any part of or the entire Contest at any time without any notice and Xiaomi will have no liability in relation thereto.
7.11 Users can contact Xiaomi at email@example.com if they have any concerns or questions regarding Xiaomi Photography Challenge 2019.
There are too many people rushing in at the moment, please stay with us.
There are too many people flooding in right now, please try again soon.