* Actual available memory may vary due to various factors. As the operating system occupies a portion of the RAM, actual available memory is less than stated. As the phone comes with pre-installed applications, the actual storage size is smaller than stated.
Note 1: The local operator's network determines whether 4G is supported
* Display: The Redmi Note 8 cellphone display is designed with elegant rounded corners with the four corners located inside a standard rectangle. Measured according to the standard rectangle, the diagonal length of the screen is 6.3 inches (the actual visible area is smaller). The term "Full Screen Display" indicates that the phone has a high screen to body ratio in comparison to traditional Redmi phones. The 90% screen-to-body ratio results may vary slightly depending on measurement methods used across the industry.
* Rear camera 1080p 60fps video recording to be added via OTA update
* Battery: 4000mAh is the typical battery capacity for the Redmi Note 8.
* The ordinary phones used for comparison are Redmi's own phones. * Information on this product website comes from our lab data, design and technology parameters, and data provided by vendors. Actual circumstances may slightly differ depending on the test software version, the specific test environment, and the specific version. The images shown on this website are functional diagrams. They do not show final construction which will be determined by the actual products.
There are too many people rushing in at the moment, please stay with us.
There are too many people flooding in right now, please try again soon.