Mi Air Purifier 3C
Mi Air Purifier 3C
Breath at ease with efficient True HEPA purification
The highly efficient three-layer filter core with built-in True HEPA filter can achieve a PM CADR of up to 320 m³/h, and,
together with the 360° air duct circulation system, purifies at a high speed for long-lasting purified air.
Google is a trademark of Google LLC
Google Assistant is not available in
certain languages and countries.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are
trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates
320 m³/h PM CADR*
Provides 5330 liters of purified air per minute*
True HEPA filter
Removes 99.97% of 0.3μm particles*
106 m2/h coverage efficiency*
High-precision laser sensors
Purification speed changes automatically
Digital LED display
Real-time air-quality updates
Mi Home/Xiaomi Home app + AI voice
Your family's health is affected by PM2.5, bacteria, viruses and pollen suspended in the air, harmful furniture
gases such as formaldehyde, and substances hidden in blankets and sofas including hair and dust.
The air you breathe is filled with hidden dangers
360° circulation for high-speed purification
that provides fresh breathing air in an instant
With 320m³/h PM CADR, the 360° three-dimensional circulation system is able to fully purify the air
in a 106m2 room once per hour to provide fresh breathing air in an instant.
The True HEPA filter efficiently removes 99.97% of pollutants
A combination of three layers—a primary filter, the True HEPA filter and high-quality activated
carbon—effectively removes PM2.5, bacteria, viruses, pollen, formaldehyde, odors and so on.
Breath at ease with a continuous output of purified air
The primary filter
The primary filter efficiently removes dust, hair,
fine particles and other large particles.
The True HEPA filter
The True HEPA filter filters out inhalable particles, effectively removing 99.97% of particles with a diameter equal to or greater than 0.3 μm and pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, allergens.
High-quality activated carbon
High-quality activated carbon absorbs formaldehyde, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other harmful gases, and absorbs odors.
Up to 99.99% filter efficiency for particles of 90–100 nm*
effectively removing fine particles such as aerosol particles
The Mi Air Purifier 3C uses a True HEPA filter with nanoscale filtration precision to efficiently
remove fine particles such as airborne bacteria and viruses.
Check air quality with the digital LED display
The upgraded digital LED display shows precise real-time information for PM2.5 values,
Wi-Fi status and operating mode. The tri-color light ring can be used as a high-speed
reference for the indoor air quality, providing a clear picture of the quality of the air that you breathe.
PM2.5 value display
Fresh and clean
Adjustable display brightness
You can manually select one of three display brightness
modes—ultra bright, low light and always-on—to best suit
your environment, for clear day-time viewing and a no-disturb
Sensitive monitoring, automatic speed adjustment
Provides fresh air efficiently
High-precision laser sensors provide instant and accurate indoor air quality readings.
Use "Auto mode" for automatic purification speed adjustments based on current air
quality for efficient and energy-saving air purification.
Mi Home/Xiaomi Home app + AI voice
Smart control for good quality air
With the Mi Home/Xiaomi Home app, you can use your smartphone to keep
track of indoor air quality at all times, remote control your air purifier, set turn-on
and turn-off times, and link with other Mi Smart products. Supports both
Google Assistant and the Alexa AI smart system for easy voice control.
"오케이 Google, 공기청정기 켜줘."
"Alexa, 공기청정기 켜줘."
"Mi Home, 창문이 열려 있으면 공기청정기 켜줘."
"Mi Home, PM2.5가 75μg보다 크면 공기청정기 켜줘."
Purifies your air with a base area smaller than that of A4 paper*
With a base area of just 576 cm2 (A4 paper - 623.7 cm2), the Mi Air Purifier 3C saves space and can be placed anywhere.
As quiet as a mouse, for no disruptions to your sleep
Even light sleepers won't be disturbed by this ultra-quiet purifier.
Saves energy with a maximum
24-hour energy consumption of 0.7kWh*
29W high-efficiency brushless DC motor with low power
consumption for round-the-clock air purification.
The filter core can be changed easily
Replace the new filter core in three quick and easy steps. It is recommended to replace the filter element every 6 to 12 months.
The minimalist, white design is perfect for any room
Choose the purifier that suits youMi Air Purifier 3CMi Air Purifier 3HMi Air Purifier ProMi Air Purifier Pro H
Recommended location for use | Coverage efficiency
Large bedroom/living room
Living room/whole house
PM CADR (e.g. PM2.5)
Other purifiable particles (all models)
Harmful gases and odors
Product dimensions (mm)
Noise range dB(A)
* 320m³/h PM CADR: Data from China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection Report (No. WCk-20-50501).
* 5330 liters of fresh air per minute refers to the total air output when the air purifier is operating at the highest mode. Calculations are based on the 320m³/h PM CADR of Mi Air Purifier 3C. PM CADR data from China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection Report (No. WCk-20-50501).
* 99.97% of 0.3μm particles removed: According to China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection Report (No. WCv-20-40030), the filter material used for this product achieved a filtration efficiency of 99.97% for particles ≥ 0.3μm.
* 106m2/h coverage efficiency: the purifier is able to fully purify the air in a 106m2 room once every hour. Calculations are based on the assumption that the room has a height of 3m, and Coverage efficiency = PM CADR ÷ 3m. In accordance with "Air Purifier" (GB/T 18801-2015) standards, the PM CADR of the Mi Air Purifier 3C is 320m³/h. Data from the China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection Report (No. WCk-20-50501).
* Up to 99.99% filtration efficiency for 90–100nm particles: The material used for the filter core of this product has been tested at an air volume of 0.0533m/s and is able to filter up to 99.99% of 90–100nm particles. The counting efficiency of other particles of different diameters has also been measured. Data from the China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances (Inspection No.: WCv-20-40030).
* 99.99% high-efficiency removal of bacteria and viruses: In accordance with an inspection by the Guangdong Detection Center of Microbiology (Inspection Report No.: 2020FM23054R01), the anti-virus coating added to the filter element of this product has a clearance rate of > 99.99% for the H1N1 virus.
* 99.3% 1-hour sterilization rate for staphylococcus , 99.4% 1-hour sterilization rate for E. coli, 99.2% 1-hour sterilization rate for pneumococcus: In accordance with the China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection Report (No. WCk-20-50731), the anti-bacterial coating added to the filter element of this product has a 1-hour sterilization rate of 99.3% for staphylococcus, a 1-hour sterilization rate of 99.4% for E. coli, and a 1-hour sterilization rate of 99.2% for pneumococcus.
* Base area smaller than that of A4 paper: The Mi Air Purifier 3C takes up an area of 24cm × 24cm = 576cm2, smaller than that of A4 paper (623.7cm2).
* Low-noise level of 31 dB(A): In sleep mode, the Mi Air Purifier 3C has a noise level of 31dB(A). Data from China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection Report (No. WCk-20-50501).
* Maximum 24-hour energy consumption of 0.7kWh: 29W × 24h ÷ 1kWh = 0.696kWh, 0.696kWh 24-hour energy consumption.