Performance in Full
Snapdragon 855. 48MP AI triple camera
Snapdragon 855. 48MP AI triple camera
8-layer graphite heat dissipation
Full Screen Display*
4-sided 3D curved back
48MP, AI Rear Triple Camera
20MP pop-up selfie camera
battery +Supports 27W
Show off your skills with the Snapdragon™ 855 processor. CPU single-core performance is improved by 45%, game speed is accelerated by 25% and AI performance is tripled. This is the speed you need.
For the optimal gaming experience, Mi 9T Pro not only gives you great hardware,
but software optimizations that greatly boost performance.
Through deep optimization,
Mi Turbo reduces file fragmentation and keeps your system running
smoothly for up to 18 months.
Meanwhile, the updated Game Turbo mode gives a massive boost
to touchscreen sensitivity and responsiveness.
It also features more tools like visual enhancement,
so you can play using your customized configuration.
Reduced touchscreen latency
Game Turbo 2.0
Smooth performance after simulated 18-month aging test
System lagging reduced by 35%*
Mi Turbo for less system lagging
Our custom cooling design uses 8 layers of graphite on the front to dissipate heat 650% more effectively. In the rear, heat-transmitting gel, graphite and copper keep the CPU running fast for a high and stable frame rate throughout every battle.
650% more effective
Heat transfer efficiency is improved
by 650% compared to single-layer graphite.*
CPU cores stay cooler by 8℃
compared to common CPU
Besides great performance, Mi 9T Pro also features a large 4000mAh capacity battery and
supports QC4+ fast charging at 27W. That means you can charge 58% of the battery in just 30 minutes.
With a Sony 48MP ultra high-resolution wide camera + 8MP telephoto camera + 13MP ultra wide-angle camera, you can take any shot with ease. Seamlessly zoom in from 0.6x to 10x and discover your true photography potential.
124.8° wide-angle shots with AI correction to prevent distortion of scenes and faces.
Show off your world exactly as you see it.
The 1/2" large sensor, 4-in-1 1.6μm large pixels and the all new AI algorithm come together to help you capture brighter, crisper night-time photos.
Now with panorama selfies, everyone can join in.
Have everyone gather around - there's no need for a selfie stick!
Simply turn the phone from side to side to capture the whole group.
960 fps video lets you savor each second
A single tap lets you lock onto a moving object and keep it in the center of the frame for a stable shot.
The pop-up selfie camera leaves room for more screen,
resulting in a true Full Screen Display with a 91.9% screen-to-body ratio.
Barely visible until you tap on the camera app, it pops up smoothly,
accompanied by your custom sound effect.
Emergency drop detection and protection
Downward pressure detection
Sensitive pressure retraction
Under test conditions
The 6.39" AMOLED FHD+ display give you a stunning visual experience every time you unlock your phone. In environments with intense light, slide to enable bright mode for a screen that is 39% brighter than normal.
Sunlight mode 2.0
Better outdoor screen visibility
VDE low blue light
Hardware-level DC brightness control
Unlocking is now faster than ever. The new fingerprint recognition technology provides the latest in-screen optical sensing module, expanding the photosensory area by 100% and using an upgraded algorithm to make unlocking faster, smarter, and more secure.
Expanded photosensory area
Improved unlock success in extreme conditions
Increased information in-take
Reduced fingerprint recording time
The back of the Mi 9T Pro is graceful and contemplative, until the light hits it and its bold flames flicker to life. It's almost as if it has moods of its own, made all the more profound by the classic black carbon fiber design. With its 3D curvature, it fits comfortably in the hand and looks stunningly smooth.
With the Mi 9T Pro in your pocket, you're ready to head out the door.
Use it as you wallet with just a swipe.
Qualcomm® WCD9340 dedicated audio chispet
* Mi 9T Pro uses a curved display design featuring a rectangular display within rounded corners. Using standard rectangle measurements, the display length is 6.39 inches (actual display may be slightly smaller).
* 4000mAh refers to the Mi 9T's battery capacity typical value; Packaging includes an 18W charger. 27W charger is sold separately.
* "CPU single-core performance is improved by 45%, game speed is accelerated by 25% and AI performance is tripled." This data was obtained from the official Qualcomm website in comparison to the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 processor.
* Testing in Xiaomi laboratories confirmed that Mi Turbo is able to reduce system lagging by 35% after 18 months of simulated aging.
* "Heat transfer efficiency is improved by 650%" is in comparison to the commonly used single-layer graphite design; The Mi 9T Pro uses an 8*4040μm graphite overlay design.
* Charging speed data was obtained using a 27W charger. Actual results may vary due to differences in charging cable, charging adapter, software version, environment, and model number.
* "Seamlessly zoom in from 0.6x to 10x." This feature is only supported in camera preview.
* The term "Full Screen Display" indicates that the phone has a high screen to body ratio in comparison to traditional Xiaomi phones. The screen-to-body ratio of 91.9% was obtained by Xiaomi laboratory data. Methods of measurement may vary within the industry and results may vary.
* Fingerprint sensor data is in comparison to fifth generation fingerprint recognition technology.
* Unless otherwise indicated on the Mi 9T Pro product page, all data come from by Xiaomi Laboratories, product design specifications and supplier data. The testing data may vary slightly between different test versions and testing environments. All figures shown on the product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product; Images on this page are illustration (including but not limited to images of the phone appearance, color and dimensions) and the design of the real product may differ; All comparisons made on this page to typical phones refer to typical Xiaomi phones. See the Specs page for more information on phone specifications.
There are too many people rushing in at the moment, please stay with us.
There are too many people flooding in right now, please try again soon.