1) This promotion is organised by Xiaomi Technology France S.A.S. (The Organiser).
Registration number: 840 757 587
Address: 253 rue Saint-Honore 75001 Paris
2) Please contact us: email@example.com, if you have some trouble with the T&C of this promotion.
The promotional sale begins from 12:00 30th April (GMT +0, 24-Hour Clock) and ending when the available stock is finished.
The promotion is valid in the United Kingdom and mi.com/uk only.
1) You must be over or the legal age (18 years old).
You can purchase a Mi 9 (6GB+64GB) online in Mi.com for the first time in UK and for a short period of time starting on 12:00 30th April (GMT +0, 24-Hour Clock) and ending when the available stock is finished.
Phones are given away on a first-comes and first-served on the purchase.
1) The number of Mi 9 (6GB+64GB) available is 200 units.
2) The regular price is £499.
1) Mi 9 will be shipped in 7-10 days.
2) Free shipping applies for all the orders over £69. Otherwise, customers need to pay the delivery costs.
3) For more shipping information, click here: //www.mi.com/uk/service/support/shipping.html
All the prices are VAT inclusive.
2) The participation in the Promotion implies acceptance of all the provisions of these T&Cs. The complete text of these T&Cs will be available at the Site and at the App.
3) The Promoter will promote the event on the Site, on the App and through any other mean deemed opportune to communicate to the beneficiaries; advertising materials will be compliant with the present T&Cs.
4) The Organizer, co-organizer, any agencies collaborating in this promotion, advertising agencies, distributors and other organization related to this promotion cannot participate to this promotion.
5) The Organizer will identify and explain the terms of this promotion based on legal process.
6) Beneficiaries will automatically and immediately be disqualified from this and any other mi.com promotions if they demonstrate any bad faith or any malicious, inadequate, misleading or inappropriate conduct, use disproportionate, fraudulent or improper means, or violate any applicable legal requirements.
There are too many people rushing in at the moment, please stay with us.
There are too many people flooding in right now, please try again soon.