*Actual free memory and capacity may vary due to various factors. As the operating system occupies a portion of the RAM, actual available memory is less than stated. As the phone comes with pre-installed applications, the actual storage size is smaller than stated.
6.39 inch display (measured diagonally) and 19.5:9 custom aspect ratio
2340 x 1080 FHD+, 403 PPI, 60000:1 (min) contrast ratio, NITSC 103.8% (typ)
Supports Always-on display mode
Supports Sunlight mode
Supports Night mode
Supports Reading mode
Supports Colour temperature adjustment
Supports Standard mode
430nit (typ) brightness, 600nit (HBM)
Supports HDR display
24MP front camera: SONY IMX 576, 4-in-1 Super Pixel, 1.8μm large pixels
2MP front camera: OC0A10, 1.75μm large pixels
12MP rear camera: SONY IMX363, 1.4μm large pixels, f/1.8 large aperture, dual pixel autofocus
12MP rear camera: Samsung S5K3M3+, 1.0μm pixels
AI dual camera
Portrait mode, background blurring
Dual pixel autofocus
4-axis optical image stabilizer
Low light enhancement
Personalized AI Beautify
Rear camera video beautify
960 fps slow motion recording
Capture incredible moments
Nightscape capture mode
Detects 27 categories of objects
AI dynamic bokeh
AI studio lighting
AI special effects
AI super resolution
|4K recording:||60fps / 30fps|
|1080p recording:||60fps / 30fps|
|1080p slow motion recording:||120fps / 240fps / 960fps|
|720p slow motion recording:||120fps / 240fps / 960fps|
Dual Nano-SIM slots; either card can be set as the primary card
Supports dual SIM VoLTE HD calling②
Note ①: Dual 4G SIM requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions.
Note ②: Only certain regions and telecom operators support VoLTE.
Supports protocols: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Supports 2.4G Wi-Fi / 5G Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi Direct
Supports Wi-Fi 2x2 MIMO technology, supports MU-MIMO
Supports Wi-Fi Display
Supports Bluetooth 5.0
Support AAC/apt/aptX-HD audio frequencies
|B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B12 /B13 / B17 /
B18 / B19 / B20 / B25 / B26 / B28 / B29 / B30 / B66
B34 / B38 / B39 / B40 / B41 (2496MHz - 2690MHz)
|B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B6 / B8 / B9 / B19
B34 / B39
BC0 / BC1 / BC6 / BC10
|B2 / B3 / B5 / B8
BC0 / BC1 / BC6 / BC10
LTE B41 4 antenna, supports 4x4 MIMO
Supported video formats: H.264 (Baseline/Main/High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile/ASP), VC-1 (Simple/Main/Advanced profile)
Supported audio formats: PCM, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, MP3, AMR–NB and WB, FLAC,WAV, APE
Supports HDR display for HDR10 video playback
Mi MIX 3 / Simple protective cover / Power adapter / Xiaomi wireless charger / USB Type-C data cable / Type-C to audio adaptive cable / SIM eject tool / Warranty card / User guide
* The term "Full Screen Display" indicates that the phone has a high screen to body ratio; 93.4% Screen-to-body ratio is based on calculations by Xiaomi laboratories and may vary based on the method of measurement used.
* World-leading 108 DxOMark score: A detailed analysis of the phone's camera by DxOMark can be found at the following link: https://www.dxomark.com/xiaomi-mi-mix-3-camera-review/
* AI scene detection when using the front and back cameras relies on the subjective perception of the AI;
* Xiaomi's most powerful dual camera yet: As of the 25th of October, 2018, Mi MIX3 has the most powerful front and rear cameras of any Xiaomi phone, in terms of both hardware and AI capabilities;
The crowning stroke of AI photography: As of the 25th of October, 2018, the front camera of Mi MIX3 is equipped with AI software that includes a collection of all previous front camera AI features on Xiaomi phones, and also adds support for AI features on the rear camera;
15 compatible scenes: Matching relies on the subjective perception of the AI;
* A white wireless charger is included with the phone. The included charger may differ from the charger pictured on the product page.
* 300,000 test slides: actual results may vary due to environmental differences and differences in use;
* Charging efficiency increased by 30%: in comparison to the 7.5W charger of the Mi MIX 2S
* Actual free memory and capacity may vary due to various factors. As the operating system occupies a portion of the RAM, actual available memory is less than stated. As the phone comes with pre-installed applications, the actual storage size is smaller than stated.
Comparisons to standard smartphones made on this page are in reference to Xiaomi's own phones. Unless otherwise indicated on this page, all data are obtained from Xiaomi laboratories, product design specifications and supplier data. Actual data may vary due to differences in environment or product model. All images on this page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product.
Pre-order to secure signature Mi product(s)
Purchase and make payment now. Expected to ship within 1 week
To minimize scalper activities and protect the interests of Mi fans, delivery address cannot be changed
In the event of product price adjustment prior to delivery, price of paid orders will not be affected
Please enter a valid email address.
There are too many people rushing in at the moment, please stay with us.
There are too many people flooding in right now, please try again soon.