*Actual free memory and capacity may vary due to various factors. As the operating system occupies a portion of the RAM, actual available memory is less than stated. As the phone comes with pre-installed applications, the actual storage size is smaller than stated.
24MP front camera, Sony IMX 576, 4-in-1 Super Pixel technology, 1.8μm large pixels
12MP rear camera, 1.4μm large pixels, f/1.9 large aperture, Dual Pixel Auto-focus
5MP rear camera, SAMSUNG S5K5E8, 1.12μm large pixels
AI dual camera
Portrait mode with background blurring
Low light enhancement
AI studio lighting (Supported only through Gallery)
AI dynamic bokeh
AI background blurring
AI scene detection
AI Beautify 6.0
AI detection of 12 scene categories
Smart light optimisation
27 categories of objects*
|60 fps video||1080p||1920x1080|
|30 fps video||720p、1080p、4K||1280x720、1920x1080、3840x2160|
|30 fps stabilised video||720p、1080p||1280x720、1920x1080|
|120 fps slow motion video||720p、1080p||1280x720、1920x1080|
Note ①: Dual 4G SIM requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions.
Note ②: Only certain regions and telecom operators support VoLTE.
Supports protocols 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Supports 2.4G WiFi / 5G WiFi / WiFi Direct
Supports WiFi Display
Supports Bluetooth 5.0
GSM:B2, B3, B5, B8
WCDMA:B1, B2, B4, B5, B8
FDD-LTE:B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B20, B28
Supported video formats: H.264 (Baseline/Main/High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile/ASP), VC-1(Simple/Main/Advanced profile)
Supported audio formats: PCM, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, MP3, AMR–NB and WB, FLAC, WAV
Mi 8 Lite / Power adapter / USB Type-C cable / Type-C to audio converter / SIM insertion tool / Clear protective cover / User guide
* "19:9 Full Screen Display" as a term is meant to indicate that the display is larger than they the screen-to-body ratio is larger than a typical 16:9 Xiaomi phone;
* AI detection of 12 scene categories is a feature installed as part of the front camera Portrait mode. When using this feature the AI adjusts the camera effects according to its subjective perception.
* "1.8μm large pixels" refers to the process of 4-in-1 pixel binning that occurs when the camera's light sensor detects a low light environment. The binning process forms large pixels 1.8μm in size to brighten the picture.
* As the AI recognizes 27 categories of objects, it adjusts the camera effects according its subjective perception.
* Phones sold in the initial batch may not come pre-installed with MIUI10, which will be installed later via OTA update. Refer to the official MIUI webpage (www.miui.com) for releases.
* Comparisons made on this page to typical smartphones should be taken in reference to traditional Xiaomi phones.
* Unless otherwise indicated on the Mi 8 product page, all data come from by Xiaomi Laboratories, product design specifications and supplier data. The testing data may vary slightly between different test versions and testing environments. All figures shown on the product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product.
Pre-order to secure signature Mi product(s)
Purchase and make payment now. Expected to ship within 1 week
To minimize scalper activities and protect the interests of Mi fans, delivery address cannot be changed
In the event of product price adjustment prior to delivery, price of paid orders will not be affected
Please enter a valid email address.
There are too many people rushing in at the moment, please stay with us.
There are too many people flooding in right now, please try again soon.