Uncover every detail
with vivid colours and enhanced brightness
Mi LED TV 4A 32
HD-Ready Smart TV
Mi LED TV 4A80 cm (32)
Nepal's Smartest Android TV
HD-Ready display, cinematic quality sound, multiple ports, leading performance.
700000+ hours of content
Uncover every detail
Subscriptions/charges may be required for certain content.
Available Google services
Louder and clearer
10W x 2 powerful stereo speakers
The processor features 1GB RAM and 8GB storage
making hangs and lags a thing of the past.
64-bit quad-core processor, 1GB RAM + 8GB Storage
Multiple Connectivity Options
The quality entertainment experience!
The Mi LED TV 4A (32) offers the complete cinematic experience at home. The featured Full HD LED display delivers on clarity and color. The improved graphics engine reduces noise, enhances brightness and renders a rich range of colors. Enjoy cinematic sound quality with the dual 10W stereo speakers.
• The powerful 64-bit Quad-core processor renders clips free of lags and hangs, so you never miss out on any of the action
• View crisp clear images on the Full HD LED display
• Make the best of the Google Voice search function that allows you to control home device, play content, get answers and more
• Connect to your smartphone or laptop effortlessly via Bluetooth 4.2 LE
• Enjoy seamless storage and speed as this TV comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB storage space
Mi LED TV 4A 80cm FAQs
1. What are the different sound and video modes available on the TV?
a. Pre-set Video modes: Standard, Movie, Picture and Sports. Users can also customize the display parameters.
b. Pre-set Sound Modes: Game, News, Movie and Standard. Users can also customize the audio parameters.
2. How do I update the TV software?
Please go to Settings >About TV>Check now
3. Which app store can I use to install apps?
Mi TV comes with Google’s Play Store. You can find TV apps in the play store. These apps are specially made for TV. Please note: You will not find all the apps that you find on your phones on TV Play Store.
4. Does Mi TV support Screen mirroring?
Yes, you can use Google’s Home app to mirror your screen and watch content from apps.
5. Can I change TV channels using my Mi TV remote?
Yes, you can. Please ensure that the IR cable is connected to the Mi TV and is facing the Set Top Box. Configure the Set Top Box under Sensy TV Settings, and you are good to go.
6. What are the pre-installed apps on this TV?
The Mi TV features Media player, Settings, Gallery, TV Manager, Sensy TV Guide, YouTube, Play Movies, Play Music, Play Store, LIVE TV.
7. Is IR cable compatible with all the set top boxes?
Yes, it is compatible with all set top boxes which have an IR sensor (IR set top Box) in it.
8. Will the TV support 3rd party application?
Yes, 3rd party applications can be downloaded on the Google Play Store.
9. Does the TV have Chromecast option
Yes, all our Pro series TV have Chromecast built-in. You can also mirror your screen by using Google Home App.
10. Does the TV have auto play option?
Currently, AutoPlay option is not available on Android TV