Redmi Note 8 Pro
World's 1st 64MP AI Quad Camera Array
Helio G90T with LiquidCool Technology
16.58cm (6.53) Dot Notch HDR Display
Hands-free experience with Alexa
4500mAh high-capacity battery
Splash-proof design, Protected by P2i
Dual Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
2+1 SIM with dedicated microSD slot
The dedicated depth sensor features Xiaomi's class leading AI Semantic segmentation. The camera identifies the subject being captured and creates a beautiful bokeh effect.
Even the smallest things can be captured sharp and clear with the 2MP macro lens.
2cm focus allows you to capture the subject up close.
Packs a hefty gaming punch
In comparison to Snapdragon 712
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Say hello to the World’s 1st 64MP Quad Camera Smartphone!
The Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with a lot of firsts for the Mi Fan. This smartphone features the World’s 1st 64MP AI Quad Camera Array that combines a powerful 64MP primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, a dedicated depth sensor and a 2MP macro lens to cover the entire range of photography. Adding yet another first to its list of features, this smartphone is the 1st in India to launch with Alexa built-in. Now you can ask Alexa to create you shopping list, play music and more. Packing serious power is the Helio G90T processor that with an Antutu score of 284K offers unmatched gaming.
• Powered by a 4500mAh battery, this smartphone allows you to game uninterrupted
• The Aura Fluid Design is fashionable yet functional, protected by Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 and P2i splash-proof nano coating
• Click great self portraits on the powerful 20MP selfie camera
• The 16.58cm (6.53) Dot Notch HDR Display delivers a great visual experience no matter what media you are consuming
• Have enough and more room for all your essentials with the 512GB expandable storage
The 64MP Quad Camera Beast is here!
*Please note that all functions, features, specs and any other product information provided on any Xiaomi and subsidiary the platform, including but not limited to, benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability and capabilities describing the product are subject to change and changed by the company when deemed necessary without any notice or obligation.