1. Can I use two 5G SIMs at one time on Redmi Note 11T 5G?
Yes, the Redmi Note 11T is 5G Dual SIM Standby ready
2. What is a 90Hz AdaptiveSync display?
Redmi Note 11T 5G comes with a 90Hz AdaptiveSync display. This proprietary technology enables refresh rate adjustment from 50Hz (Static) to 90Hz (Scrolling Gaming) depending on the content you’re consuming. This ensures a prolonged battery life and automatic adjustment of the screen’s refresh rate to the content’s frame rate (fps).
3. Can I use my wired headphones with the Redmi Note 11T 5G?
Yes, Redmi Note 11T 5G comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack so you can use your earphones/headphones with the phone. The phone also comes with stereo speakers for an immersive audio experience.
4. Should I put a screen guard on the screen of Redmi Note 11T 5G?
The display comes with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 which protects the display against day-to-day scratches. You could opt for a screen guard for added protection.
5. Does the phone charge quickly with Redmi Note 11T 5G?
Yes, Redmi Note 11T 5G supports 33W Pro fast charging and comes with 5000mAh battery.
6. Can I shoot pictures in different scenes on the Redmi Note 11T 5G?
Yes, Redmi Note 11T 5G comes with a 50MP primary camera with AI scene detection that detects multiple scenes on both the front and rear to create better images along with Night mode, Kaleidoscope mode, Slow motion and time-lapse video.
7. What version of Android does Redmi Note 11T 5G have?
Redmi Note 11T 5G runs on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
8. What is the display resolution of the Redmi Note 11T 5G?
Redmi Note 11T 5G has a 6.6’ Full HD+ Display resolution.
9. Does Redmi Note 11T 5G have a dedicated SD card slot or a hybrid SIM slot?
Redmi Note 11T 5G has a Hybrid slot. Users can either use 2 SIM cards or 1 SIM card and an SD card at a time.
10. Does Note 11T 5G has a RAM booster feature?
Yes, Redmi Note 11T 5G allows you to extend your memory by up to 3GB from the device's internal storage.