1. Can I use two 5G SIMs at one time on Redmi Note 10T?
Yes, the Redmi Note 10T is 5G Dual SIM Standby ready.
2. What is 90Hz adaptive sync display?
Redmi Note 10T 5G sports a 90Hz daptiveSync display. This technology enables 4 steps of refresh rate adjustment, from 30Hz (available through OTA) to 90Hz depending on the content you’re consuming. This ensures a prolonged battery life and automatic adjustment of the screen’s refresh rate to the content’s frame rate (fps)
3. Can I use my wired headphones with the Redmi Note 10T 5G?
Yes, Redmi Note 10T 5G comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack so you can use your earphones/headphones with the phone. The phone also comes with stereo speakers for an immersive audio experience.
4. Should I put a screen guard on the screen of Redmi Note 10T 5G?
The display comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which protects the display against day to day scratches. You could opt for a screen guard for added protection.
5. Can I shoot portrait photos on the front camera of Redmi Note 10T 5G?
Yes, there is a portrait mode on the 8MP front camera on the Redmi Note 10T 5G
6. Can I shoot pictures in different scenes on the Redmi Note 10T 5G?
Yes, Redmi Note 10T 5g comes with AI scene detection that detects multiple scenes on both the front and rear to create better images along with Night mode, Panorama Pro colour, Colour Focus and many more.
7. What version of Android does Redmi Note 10T 5G have?
Redmi Note 10T 5G runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 11.
8. Can I connect my USB drive to Redmi Note 10T 5G?
Yes, Redmi Note 10T 5G has support for OTG. You can also connect keyboards, mouse, etc.
9. How much battery life can I expect from Redmi Note 10T 5G?
Redmi Note 10T 5G comes with a 5000mAh battery, you can expect up to a two-day battery depending upon the usage.
10. Does Redmi Note 10T 5G have a dedicated SD card slot or a hybrid SIM slot?
Redmi Note 10T 5G has a Hybrid slot. User can either use 2 SIM cards or 1 SIM card and a SD card at a time.