Redmi Note 9
MTK Helio G85
Frequence:up to 2.0Ghz
GPU: ARM G52 MC2, up to 1000MHz
Battery and Charging
Supports 18W fast charge
Supports 9W (Max) wired reverse charging
Display and Desing
Color contrast ratio:1500:1(typ)
TÜV Rheinland low blue light certification
Reading mode 2.0
Full Screen gestures
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 front
Splash-proof nano coating
48MP AI quad camera
1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel, 0.8μm pixel size
AF,6P lens,FOV 79.4°
1/4" sensor size
1.2μm pixel size,5P lens
1.75μm pixel size
1.7μm pixel size
3P lens, f/2.4 FF
|720P slow motion recording||120fps|
13MP In-Display Front Camera
1/3.06" sensor size
Storage and RAM
4GB + 128GB
3GB + 64GB also available
Dimensions and Buttons
Supports 2+1 card slot, nano-SIM + nano-SIM + microSD
4G / 3G / 2G
Supports dual SIM VoLTE HD calling
Supports 2.4G Wi-Fi / 5G Wi-Fi
Supports Bluetooth 5.0
Smart PA 11V external, pressure boosted, high volume
3.5mm headphone jack
- • MP4
- • M4V
- • MKV
- • XVID
- • WAV
- • AAC
- • MP3
- • AMR
- • FLAC
- • APE
* This data was obtained from Xiaomi Laboratory. Actual results may vary slightly depending on the environment.
* 5020mAh refers to the typical value of Redmi Note 9 battery capacity.
* Charging speed data was obtained from Xiaomi Laboratories. Actual results may vary due to differences in charging cable, charging adapter, software version, environment, and model number.
* Battery standby time is tested by measuring the time of the smartphone reaching 0% power from 100% under a test scenario. Test results are collected from Xiaomi lab. Actual results may vary as a result of environmental changes.
* Clear phone calls even in noisy environments refers to simulated noisy environments in Xiaomi labs.
* FOV of the ultra wide-angle lens is 108° after distortion correction.
* When shooting buildings, landscapes or other places the intelligent scene recognition function prompts the user to activate ultra-wide angle mode. Ultra wide-angle mode must be activated manually.
* The term "Full Screen Display" indicates that the phone has a high screen-to-body ratio in comparison to traditional Xiaomi phones. The screen-to-body ratio was obtained from Xiaomi laboratory. The results may vary as methods of measurement may vary within the industry.
* The ordinary phones used for comparison are Redmi's own phones. Information on this product website comes from our lab data, design and technology parameters, and data provided by vendors. Actual circumstances may differ slightly depending on the test software version, the specific test environment, and the specific version. Images on this page are illustrations (including but not limited to images of the phone appearance, color and dimensions) and the design of the real product may differ
* Due to ongoing technology upgrades and production batch timings, some product specs may slightly differ.