Mi WatchSix upgrades for a sportswear style worth emulating
8 reasons to buy
1.39-inch 326 ppi high-resolution displaySupports Always On Display
32g lightweight design3 strap colors / 3 watch case colors
Over 100 select watch facesSupports live watch face and custom watch faces
12nm high-end GPS chipFour real-time locationing modes
Blood oxygen testingTest anytime and monitor your health
16-day ultra-long battery life50 hours of battery life for sports and GPS
117 sports modes*Firstbeat algorithm
24-hour heart rate monitorSleep tracking/stress monitoring/body energy
1.39-inch 326 ppi high-resolution displayKeep tabs on your healthThe all-day Always-On Display* feature can display time, even in direct sunlight. Clearly displays incoming calls, notifications, fitness, and other important information.
Upgraded looks32g lightweight design*Slim and lightweightLight as a lipstick tube, thanks to its brand-new, tailored frame*Unleash your energy and make your workouts more enjoyable.*32g lightweight design: Refers to the net weight of the watch (not including the strap).*The watch body weighs approximately 32g, about the weight of lipstick.
Six all-new colors for the strap* and three for the watch caseA watch with different, always changeable looksThe new beige watch case pairs with the skin-friendly, mutiple color TPU strap selection. Adapt it to your style, whether it's street sports, fashion, or business.*The standard package comes with beige/navy blue/black straps. Oliver green/yellow/orange straps need to be purchased separately.
- Navy blue
Over 100 select watch facesSpice up your life with even more customizationsTechnology, sports, mechanics, cartoons... Choose any theme you like. Want more? Customize the watch face with your favorite picture and define your own style.
Upgraded battery life16-day ultra-long battery lifeThe longer battery life lets you travel stress-freeGlobal upgrades of low-power AI algorithms extend the battery life of the watch. Charge instantly with the easy magnetic charging cable
- 16daysTypical usage mode*
- 22daysLong battery mode*
- 50hoursOutdoor sports mode*
High-end GPS chip with four modesAccurately records your movementsThe built-in 12nm process high-end Airoha GPS chip supports synchronous positioning by the four major positioning systems: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BDS. It works with customized mileage optimization algorithms to improve movements and mileage accuracy, making your fitness data more precise.
50-hour battery life for sports with GPS*Your companion through 20 marathonsThe high-end GPS chip works with ultra-low-power algorithms to continuously record 50-hours of movement with real-time positioning. Now your extreme sports adventures are no longer dictated by battery life.*Based on an average marathon time of 2.5 hours.
117 workout modes for even more choicesSupports 17 professional workout modes, including triathlons, swimming and HIIT, as well as 100 extended workout modes*. The powerful Firstbeat algorithm can accurately monitor and analyze over 30 key data points, like heart rate, speed and calories burned, making your workouts more efficient.Please scroll to the bottom of the Details page for the 100 expanded workout modes
- 5ATM water resistance*Wearable in the shower and pool
- Outdoor running
- Outdoor cycling
- Open water
- Indoor cycling
- Trail run
- Pool swimming
- Jump rope
Automatic workout detection*Tap to begin your favorite workoutIt automatically detects and monitors when you start workout. It also pauses and goes when you do, ensuring that all your movements are recorded. Or simply tap the SPORT button to start your favorite workout.
All-new blood oxygen testing to check your health status anytimeThe blood oxygen testing is especially important for those who are older, obese, or working under pressure. Timely blood oxygen testing can provide a better picture of your physical condition. Stay calm when you experience shortage of breath, weakness or dizziness. First check if your blood oxygen saturation is low.*This product is not a medical device. The data and results are for reference only and should not be deemed as the basis for diagnosis and treatment.
Upgraded health features
24-hour real-time heart rate monitoringContinuously records up to 30 days of your resting heart rate*It accurately monitors you even during high-intensity workouts, such as trail running and cycling. You will be alerted when your heart rate is too high. It can also automatically save the resting heart rate curve from the past 30 days and continuously track your fitness gains.
- New-generation multi-channelPPG bio-sensors
- Heart rate alertsVibrates upon detecting a high heart rate
- Resting heart rate curveContinuously tracks your heart rate
- Sleep tracking*Records your sleep through different stages and improves your habits for better sleep.
- Vital signs monitoringHolistically analyzes your vital signs to help you objectively understand your physical condition and avoid injuries from exercising when fatigued.
- Stress monitoringUnderstand your stress, daily stress trends and 30-day stress trends anytime to achieve better work-life-balance.
- Breathing trainingRelieve physical and mental stress quickly by following the rhythms displayed and doing breathing exercises for 1-5 minutes.
Daily health statistics at a glanceDaily health statistics, such as heart rate, fitness, and sleep, are shown in detail to provide a clear picture of your health. You can also add various health plans to practice self-discipline.*The user interface is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to the actual app.
Scan the QR code, and download the proper app version according to your phone's system
Mi WatchSix upgrades for a sportswear style worth emulating
- 1.39-inch 326 ppi high-resolution display
- 32g lightweight design
- Over 100 select watch faces
- 12nm high-end GPS chip
- Blood oxygen testing
- 16-day ultra-long battery life
- 117 workout modes*
- 24-hour heart rate monitor
- Table of Features
- FeatureCompatible with Android phoneswith Android 5.0 and aboveCompatible with iOS phoneswith iOS 10.0 and above
- Battery lifeTypical usage mode16 daysLong battery mode22 daysWorkout mode50 hours
- HealthDaily activity recordSupportedSupported24-hour heart rate monitorSupportedSupportedSleep trackingSupportedSupportedStress monitoringSupportedSupportedBreathing trainingSupportedSupportedBlood oxygen testingSupportedSupportedVital signsSupportedSupported
- Workout117 workout modesSupportedSupportedAutomatically detects when you start workoutSupportedSupportedAutomatically detects when you stop workoutSupportedSupportedRecovery time assessmentSupportedSupportedRoute trackingSupportedSupportedCalories burnedSupportedSupported
- ApplicationWatch face, Music controls, Alarm, Timer, Stopwatch, Weather, Find phone, Flashlight, Compass, Notifications, Air pressure, Messaging, HelpSupportedSupported
- AlertsIncoming calls, incoming calls muted, notifications, activity reminder, heart rate alert, goal alert, Bluetooth reminderSupportedSupported
- othersRaise to wakeSupportedSupportedDo not disturbSupportedSupportedAlways-on DisplaySupportedSupportedWrist detection passwordSupportedSupported
- 100 expanded sports modes
- Water sportsSailing, Paddleboarding, Water polo, Other water sports, Water skiing, Kayaking, Rafting, Rowing, Powerboating, Finswimming, Diving, Artistic swimming, Snorkeling, Kitesurfing
- Outdoor activitiesRock climbing, Skateboarding, Roller skating, Parkour, ATV, Paragliding
- TrainingsStair climber, Stair climbing, Stepper, Core training, Flexibility, Pilates, Gymnastics, Stretching, Strength, Cross training, Aerobics, Physical training, Wall ball, Dumbbell, Barbell, Weightlifting, Deadlift, Burpee, Sit-ups, Functional training, Upper body, Lower body, Abs, Back
- DanceSquare dancing, Belly dance, Ballet, Street dance, Zumba, Folk dance, Jazz dance, Latin dance
- Combat sportsBoxing, Wrestling, Martial arts, Tai chi, Muay Thai, Judo, Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing, Kendo, Fencing
- Ball sportsSoccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, American football, Hockey, Table tennis, Badminton, Tennis, Cricket, Handball, Bowling, Squash, Billiards, Shuttlecock, Beach soccer, Beach volleyball, Sepak takraw
- Winter sportsIce skating, Curling, Other winter sports, Snowmobile, Ice hockey, Bobsleigh, Sledding
- Recreational sportsArchery, Darts, Horse riding, Tug of war, Hula hoop, Kite flying, Fishing, Frisbee
- OtherEquestrian sports, Athletics, Auto racing
Notes:*117 sports modes: This includes 17 professional sports modes and 100 expanded sports modes. The number of sports modes varies, depending on the software version. Please ensure that you have the latest software version;*Always On Display: Always On Display for time is supported all day long. Enabling this feature will greatly impact battery life;*5ATM water resistance: The rating complies with the testing standards of GB/T 30106-2013 "Horology - Water-Resistant Watches" and has passed testing by China National Horological Quality Supervision and Testing Center. The water resistance testing report number for Mi Watch is QT2009038. It has a water resistance of 5ATM (equivalent to a depth of 50 meters underwater). It can be worn while showering, swimming, and swimming in shallow waters but not in saunas or while diving. The water resistant capability is not permanent and may diminish over time;*Automatic workout detection: Currently, only indoor jogging, outdoor jogging, and power walking are supported. Support for more types of exercises is forthcoming;*Resting heart rate: Refers to the number of heartbeats per minute when one is conscious and at rest. The Mi Watch measures the daily resting heart rate by sampling heart rate data multiple times a day and combining it with activity data. The watch then saves the resting heart rate curve for the last 30 days, allowing the wearer to understand changes in their physical condition based on changes in their resting heart rate;*Sleep tracking: Currently tracks only extended nighttime sleep. Daytime sleep, dozing and naps cannot be tracked. Extended nighttime sleep refers to a period of continuous sleep at night, lasting more than two hours after falling asleep. The standard nighttime sleeping period is from 9:00PM to 9:00AM. Extended nighttime sleep can be tracked if: 1) the period of sleep falls entirely within the nighttime sleeping period; 2) sleep begins before 9:00PM or ends after 9:00AM, but more than 50% of the period of sleep occurs within the nighttime sleeping period;*Test conditions for 16 days of typical use: Enabled default factory settings, 24-hour heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, stress tracking and vital signs monitoring. Enable the 24-hour pedometer, receive and display 100 notification messages per day, set 2 alarms per day, check the watch 20 times per day, sync data to the mobile app once a day, and exercise outdoors twice a week for at least 30 continuous minutes;*Test conditions for 22 days of use in long battery mode: Enable default factory settings, and disable 24-hour heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, stress tracking and vital signs monitoring. Enable the 24-hour pedometer, receive and display 100 notification messages per day, set 2 alarms per day, and check the watch 20 times per day. Sync data to the mobile app once a day, with no outdoor exercise;*Test conditions for 50 hours of use in outdoor workout mode: Clear weather conditions with minimal cloud cover. Activity occurs in a large, open, outdoors area with no buildings, shadows or tree or mountain cover. GPS and heart monitoring are always enabled in outdoor sports mode;*All data on battery life testing are derived from 70mai Laboratory. During actual use, battery life depends on various factors such as setup, operation, and usage environment, and may differ from laboratory tests;*The images shown on this website are functional diagrams. They do not show final construction, which will be determined by the actual products.