Currently, the device support 68 different languages, including but not limited to English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Korean.
Currently, it supports English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
Go to “Settings”>>”Device”>>”Display“Daydream”>>”When to sleep “, you can select from Never, 30 Minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours or 12 hours.
There are 2 ways to do so:
1) Install apps from Google Play
2) Copy the APK file to a remote disk and plug it to Mi Box, open the file and install the app by ES file manager.
FAT32、NTFS and exFAT.
Go to “Settings”>>”Device”>>”Apps”, tap on the target app and choose “Clear data”or “Force stop”.
1) Connect the TV set and Mi Box with standard HDMI
2) Plug in to the power supply,the white indicator in front will be bright, then the Mi Box will power on automatically
3) Connect to the Wi-Fi as the initial boot guide
Within 10 meters without interference.
User can ask Mi Box to search the action movies, today's weather, or the latest celebrity news on any screen. As pressing the voice button as speaking into the voice remote control, then Mi Box will search for what you want.
No, for overseas users, their Mi Box system update is connected to Google Server.
Firstly, please confirm the issue occurs on single App or all apps.
1) If it occurs on single app, re-try the app or contact app provider.
2) If it occurs on all apps, try to check the networks, Google accounts, re-try the apps and reboot the Mi box.
1) Cut off the power and re-plug then reboot the Mi Box.
2) Try to search and connect to the hotspot created by phone. If the Mi Box is ok with the hotspot, please reset the router. If the Mi Box is not working with the hotspot, please:
a) update the Mi Box system
b) Reset the Mi Box(On your screen,go to “Settings”>>”Device”>>”Storage & reset”>>”Factory data reset”)
3) If above steps fail, please contact after-sales.
Android TV system supports bluetooth pairing with any bluetooth devices except phones. If you experience problem to pair both devices, please reboot and try again.
The audio signal is transmitted from Mi Box to TV directly via HDMI cable. If you experience “No sound” or “Noise” in the background, please check whether the HDMI cable is properly attached to both Mi Box and TV.
Go to “Settings”, select and click on “Storage & reset” menu.
1) Cast devices and Mi Box must be connected with the same Wifi network.
2) Launch any app which support Cast function, e.g. Youtube.
3) Press on “Cast” button on the video.
Go to “Settings”, select “About” and click on “System update”
Not available in this area.
There are too many people rushing in at the moment, please stay with us.
There are too many people flooding in right now, please try again soon.