1. Why is the phone called Xiaomi and not Mi?
With an aim to unify its global brand presence and close the perception gap between the brand, its premium “Mi” series products will now be replaced with the new “Xiaomi” logo. And Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G is the first smartphone from the house of Xiaomi to come with the latest naming convention.
2. How much does the Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G weigh?
Xiaomi 11 Lite weighs 158 grams
3. What version of Android does it have?
Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G runs MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11. It also comes with a promise of 3 years of android update and 4 years of security patches.
4. Can I see Dolby Vision content on Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G?
Yes, Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G is the segment first 10 bit smartphone with Dolby Vision enabled. This also comes with Netflix certification, which means if you have the appropriate subscription, you will be able to watch the Dolby Vision titles available on Netflix.
5. Should I put a screen guard on the screen?
The display comes with Corning ® Gorilla ® Glass 5 on the front which protects your phone against day to day scratches. You could opt for a compatible screen guard for added protection.
6. Does the phone charge quickly?
Yes, Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G supports 33W fast charging and can charge the phone from 0 to 50% in just 20 mins.
7. What are the speakers available on Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G?
Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G has dual stereo speakers setup to provide you rich audio experience.
8. Can I use my wired headphones with Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G?
Yes, Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G comes with a Type-C headphone jack so you can use your earphones/headphones with the phone.