While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "bank/s", orHow we collect and use that information.
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank
All valid credit / debit/ cash card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a credit card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure (“Payment Facility”) and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective issuing bank (“Issuing Bank”) and payment instrument issuing company (“Payment Facility Policies”).
All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such online bank transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, the seller (“Seller”) may request You (the “Buyer”) to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase of a product (“Product”). This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
All purchase of products or services (“Transactions”), the price (“Transaction Price”) and all commercial terms such as delivery (“Delivery”), dispatch of Products and/or services (“Dispatch”) are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and the Payment Facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the Payment Facility shall not render Xiaomi liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services on the Website.
Payment terms for Buyer
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction, You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the Products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using the Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by the Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Payment Facility Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify the Payment Facility provider using the appropriate Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Payment Facility Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of cash-on-delivery Transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of Products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as indicated, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using the Website within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
- Except for cash on Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For cash on Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through Payment Facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Xiaomi in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Xiaomi reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Xiaomi may receive from on an individual valid credit/debit/ cash card / valid bank account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Xiaomi reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Xiaomi or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Xiaomi may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for cash on Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Xiaomi. As a result of such check if Xiaomi is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- Xiaomi may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Xiaomi deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Xiaomi may hold Transaction Price and may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Xiaomi will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Xiaomi.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Xiaomi does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
- Xiaomi does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Xiaomi does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any product or services on the Website. Xiaomi accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Xiaomi is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Xiaomi cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Xiaomi shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Buyers and Sellers.
- Xiaomi does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular buyer or seller that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Xiaomi does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by the Seller to the Buyer.
- At no time shall Xiaomi hold any right, title or interest over the Products nor shall Xiaomi have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between the Buyers and Sellers. Xiaomi is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of Products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Xiaomi is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
- You release and indemnify Xiaomi and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Xiaomi cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Bajaj Finance Limited
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By clicking the “Confirm/I Accept/Submit/Make Payment button these clickable Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and entering the one-time password sent by BFL (“OTP”), I am expressing my interest in availing loan from Bajaj Finance Limited (“BFL”) for purchase of product from the website of the e-commerce partner (“mi.com”), I hereby agree and acknowledge that I (i) am at least 18 years of age, (ii) can understand, read and write in the English language, (iii) have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms.
- I agree that my action of entering the OTP sent by BFL and clicking on the Confirmation Tab, constitutes a valid acceptance by me of the Terms contained herein and creates a binding and enforceable agreement between me and BFL
- I declare that all the particulars and information provided by me for availing this loan from BFL (“Loan”) are true, correct, complete and up-to-date in all respects and that I have not withheld any information whatsoever from BFL as may be required for availing loan from BFL.
- I have an Existing Member Identification card (“EMI Card”) issued by BFL, which enables purchase of products or availing services including but not limited to apparel, holiday/travel packages, footwear, groceries, kitchen appliances and accessories from E-Tailer, on Loan from BFL.
- I have read and understood the Master Terms and Conditions applicable to loans for Consumer Durable, Digital, Life Style Products & EMI Cards available at: //www.bajajfinserv.in/terms-and-conditions-ecomm.pdf (“Master Terms”), as are in force now or from time to time and agree to comply with and be bound by the said Master Terms.
- I declare that all the documents required to be submitted for availing the Loan, shall be submitted by me to BFL in the form and manner as may be prescribed by BFL and the same shall be true, correct, complete and up-to-date in all respects.
- I understand that in case the information given by me is found incorrect or false, then the same shall affect this Loan and all my future loan applications to BFL.
I understand that the Loan is being provided to me at BFL’s sole discretion and internal policies and the same is subject to further revision at BFL’s sole discretion. BFL shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for such revision or cancellation of my Loan limit.
I understand and undertake to keep my credentials including the login id and password/PIN/one-time password/EMI Card number issued by BFL and/or reset by me(“Credentials”), as confidential and shall not share the same with any third party. Any use or misuse of the Credentials including the transactions carried out using the Credentials shall be my sole responsibility and BFL shall not be held responsible for any loss/damage incurred on account of such use, misuse and/or transactions.
- I understand and acknowledge that transmission of information through internet is not a secure means of sending information and the same may be subject to tampering and unauthorized access, fraudulently or mistakenly written, altered or sent, and not be received in whole or in part by the intended recipient and which may affect the availability and performance of this online facility provided by BFL. I shall not hold BFL liable for any loss/damage, whether direct or indirect, arising out of or resulting from such tampering and unauthorized access, frauds, mistakes, etc.
- I authorize BFL to exchange or share information and details relating to Loan to its group companies and other third-party agents/representatives as may be required or as it may deem fit for the purpose of facilitating this Loan and/or related offerings or other products/ services that I may apply for from time to time. I shall not hold BFL (or any of its group companies or its/their agents/representatives) liable for use/sharing of such information.
- I hereby expressly consent and authorise BFL/ its representatives/agents/ its business partners/its group companies/affiliates to send me any communication regarding products/services offered by them using various communication channels, such as, telephone, calls/SMS/bitly/bots/emails/post etc
- I understand and agree that for concluding the Loan transaction for purchase of product/service from E-Tailer, Convenience fees as mentioned on this //bit.ly/2JPbAMB and as communicated to the Customer on his/her registered mobile number, with BFL, would be charged for each transaction and same would be added to my first equated monthly instalment for such Loan transaction.
- I understand that products that are bought using EMI card from the E-Tailer are subject to the specific product cancellation policy of the E-Tailer.
- I understand that partial cancellation of any purchase made using EMI Card within the cancellation period will result in the reduction of the tenure of the Loan availed, though the equated monthly instalment amount will remain the same.
- I understand that Loan availed through the EMI Card is available only on select products, sold by select sellers, through the E-Tailer. I understand, agree and accept that upon selecting the product for purchase and completing sale transaction using EMI Card option, I am submitting a valid Loan application to BFL governed by the Master Terms.
- I confirm having fully read and comprehended the available financial schemes for the purchase of product(s) including the total loan amount, the equated monthly instalment payable to BFL, the loan tenure etc.
Other Terms and Conditions for using BFL payment option on mi.com
- I hereby fully and unconditionally release and completely discharge Xiaomi against any claims (howsoever arising) in respect of Loan transaction and other facility provided by BFL, and all such claims (if any) will lie only against BFL. Further, I agree and acknowledge that Xiaomi will not be liable or responsible for any claim on account of availability or non-availability of Loan on the Website.
- I understand that if an order using the EMI Card facility is cancelled, any refund to me or cancellation of Loan using the EMI Card will be undertaken by BFL. I hereby agree and acknowledge that Xiaomi has no role in this regard and that Xiaomi will not be liable or responsible for any claim on this account.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may, due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller, be reflected incorrectly and in such an event the Seller may cancel your order(s).