1. Why is the phone called Xiaomi and not Mi?
With an aim to unify our global brand presence and close the perception gap between the brands, our premium “Mi” series products are now replaced with the new “Xiaomi” logo. And thus Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G comes as per the latest naming convention.
2. How quickly can this smartphone charge?
Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G can charge to100% in just 15 mins.
3. What is the battery capacity of Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge 5G?
Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge 5G comes with a 4500mAh Dual-Cell Battery.
4. Is there a special mode to enable charging in 15 minutes? How do I toggle the boost mode to achieve charging in 15 minutes
On your smartphone go to Settings -> Battery and performance -> Battery -> Boost charging speed -> Enable Boost Charging speed
5. How safe is 120W charging?
Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G is tested for strenuous charging situations and comes deployed with industry leading quality measures and 34 protection features which spans across starting from the charger to circuit board and battery. In addition, it comes with 9 effective real-time thermal monitoring sensors and TÜV Rheinland Safe Fast-Charge System Certification, that ensure safe and flawless fast-charging experience.
6. What are the speakers available on Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G?
Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G comes with Dual Symmetrical Stereo Speakers which provide you with precise and powerful audio. We have also partnered with Dolby Atmos to elevate the way you experience sound. The smartphone also comes with Dolby Atmos Audio and Hi-Res Audio Certification for both the wired and wireless devices.
7. Can I use my wired headphones with Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G?
Yes, Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G comes with a 3.5 mm audio jack.
8. What version of Android does it have?
Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G runs MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11