1. Why is the phone called Xiaomi and not Mi?
With an aim to unify our global brand presence and close the perception gap between the brands, our premium “Mi” series products are now replaced with the new “Xiaomi” logo. And thus Xiaomi 11i 5G will come with the latest naming convention.
2. How quickly can this smartphone charge?
Xiaomi 11i 5G can charge from 0-50% within 13 mins.
3. What is the battery capacity of Xiaomi 11i 5G?
Xiaomi 11i 5G comes with a 5160mAh High-Capacity Battery.
4. Does the 67W charger come in-box?
Yes, Xiaomi 11i 5G comes with a 67W charger in-box.
5. What are the speakers available on Xiaomi 11i 5G?
Xiaomi 11i 5G comes with Dual Symmetrical Stereo Speakers which provide you with precise and powerful audio. We have also partnered with Dolby Atmos to elevate the way you experience sound. The smartphone also comes with Dolby Atmos Audio and Hi-Res Audio Certification for both the wired and wireless devices.
6. Can I use my wired headphones with Xiaomi 11i 5G?
Yes, Xiaomi 11i 5G comes with a 3.5 mm audio jack.
7. What version of Android does it have?
Xiaomi 11i 5G runs MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
8. Should I put a screen guard on the screen?
The display comes with Corning ® Gorilla ® Glass 5 on the front which protects your phone against day to day scratches. You can also opt for a compatible screen guard for added protection.