1. What is Fire TV Built-in, and how does it work with this product?
Redmi Smart Fire TV comes with Fire TV built in, you can enjoy a world of entertainment from apps like Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar and many more streaming apps from Amazon App Store which has more than 12000+ Apps. And the included Voice Remote with Alexa lets you use your voice to easily change channels, launch apps, search for titles, play music, and even control smart home AIoT devices Required Disclaimer: Apps and services are subject to change or withdrawal at any time and may require separate subscriptions and compatible equipment (sold separately).
2. Does Redmi Smart Fire TV support voice search?
Yes, Redmi Smart Fire TV comes with Voice remote with Alexa. You can simply press & ask alexa to search for your favourite content.
3. What is Linear TV integration, and how does it work with this product?
With Fire TV Built-in, you get to switch Live TV Channels with a simple tap on Voice remote with Alexa. Just follow these below steps to make it work: - Go to Settings - Go To Equipment control and Click Add Equipment - Click on DTH Set top box - Select DTH provider from the list (If your DTH provider is not available on the list this means this feature doesn't work) - Select Input for DTH Set top box - Follow the steps on the screen to complete the configuration - Press Home Button - Scroll down to On Now - Check if the selected DTH Set top box content is displayed.
4. What are the pre-installed apps in Redmi Smart Fire TV 32?
Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, App Store and Youtube are pre-installed on the Redmi Smart Fire TV 32.
5. What is the screen to body ratio of Redmi Smart Fire TV 32?
The screen body ratio is 95.72%
6. How does Vivid Picture Engine work?
Our Proprietary VPE Algorithm dynamically selects the right parameters for colour, contrast, brightness and clarity to bring true to life visuals.
7. What is the sound output of Redmi Smart Fire TV 32?
Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 comes with 20W Sound output with Dolby Audio support. It also comes with codec support of DTS Virtual: X and DTS-HD
8. What is the size of RAM and Storage in the Redmi Smart Fire TV 32?
Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 has 1GB RAM and 8GB storage.
9. What are the different sound and picture modes available on the Redmi Smart Fire TV 32?
The Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 has the following a. Pre-set Picture modes: Standard, Movie, Dynamic, Sport, Eco, Customised b. Pre-set Sound Modes: Standard, Music, Movie, Clear Voice, Enhanced Bass
10. Does the Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 support screencast?
Yes, Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 supports Apple Airplay and Miracast.
11. What are the connectivity options available on the Redmi Smart Fire TV?
2 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports, AV port, Ethernet port and a 3.5 mm jack. Further, it sports a dual band (2.4 GHz/ 5HGz) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
12. What are the dimensions of this Redmi Smart Fire TV?
With stand: Length - 715.7mm x Width - 190.4mm x Height - 471.0mm Without stand Length - 715.7mm x Width - 82.5mm x Height - 423.7mm Packaging Box Dimensions Length - 800mm x Width - 128mm x Height - 520mm
13. How can I get Demo and Installation for my Redmi Smart Fire TV 32?
To get the Demo and Installation for your Redmi Smart Fire TV 32 you can call our customer service Toll free number 1800 103 6286 and raise the installation/demo request or you can click on this link: https://miservicemanager.mi.com/public/#/create-appointment Please Note: Installation & Demo within the first 15 days of purchase will be free of cost and after this period customer has to pay for the installation. This is applicable only for one visit of Installation & Demo in the first 15 days.