1.Can I expand the storage on the Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G?
No, there is no microSD slot on the Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G.
2. Should I put a screen guard on the screen?
The Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G comes with Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus® for protection on the front. However, for additional protection you can put a screen guard.
3. Does the device support 5G?
Yes, the Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G comes with Dual 5G SIM support for all the 10 relevant bands for out-of-the-box support in India.
4. What kind of display does the Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G have?
The Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G features a 6.67’’ 120Hz Super AMOLED Display capable of producing 68Billion+ colors, along with a touch sampling rate of 240Hz making each scroll and swipe super smooth & seamless.
5. Can I use my wired headphones with Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G?
Yes, the device comes with a dedicated 3.5 mm audio jack that can be used with your wired & headphones along with support for bluetooth for your wireless ones.
6.What version of Android does it run?
The Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G runs MIUI 14 based on Android 13.
7. What is the processor on the device?
The Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G comes with the latest Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 Processor along with enhanced software capabilities to help deliver the best output possible.
8. What is the camera set-up on the device?
Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G packs a 200MP ISOCELL HP3 Sensor with OIS along with an 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP macro camera.
9. Does the Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G come with Turbo Charge?
The Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G comes with 67W Turbo Charging support along with a 67W Turbo charger in box. It also features a massive battery of 5100mAh that further enhances the charging experience.
10. What are the variants available for the device?
The Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G is available in 3 variants: 8/128GB, 8/256GB, and 12/256.