1. Does the 200MP come enabled by default?
No, to enable the 200MP mode, click on ultra HD and click on 200MP option to enable it. By default it shoots 12.5MP and you will get two options to enable 50MP and 200MP on it.
2. Should I put a screen guard on the screen?
The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection on the front. However for additional protection you can put a screen guard on the screen.
3. Does the device support 5G?
Yes, the Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G comes with 5G support for all the 10 relevant 5G bands for out-of-the-box support for 5G in India.
4. How long does the phone take to full charge?
The device comes with an inbox 120W charger that takes the phone up to 100% charge in just 19 mins.
5. Can I use my wired headphones with Redmi 12 Pro+ 5G?
Yes, the device comes with a dedicated 3.5 mm audio jack that can be used with your wired headphones.
6. What version of Android does it run?
The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G runs MIUI 13 based on Android 12.
7. What is the refresh rate on the Redmi 12 Pro+ 5G?
The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G flaunts a 120Hz AMOLED display that switches automatically between rates depending on the content being consumed.
8. Does the Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G have OIS?
Yes. The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G comes with Super OIS for clicking extremely stable and still photos.
9. Which camera sensor does the device have?
The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G has the India debut of the 200MP Samsung HPX Sensor allowing better clarity and greater details.
10. How is the multimedia experience on the device?
The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G comes with built-in Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision for a theatre like multimedia experience.
11. What are the variants availalable for the device?
The Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G is available in 2 variants: 8/256GB and 12/256GB.