1. Can I expand the storage on the Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G?
No, there is no microSD slot on the Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G.
2. Should I put a screen guard on the screen?
The Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection on the front. However for additional protection you can put a screen guard.
3. Does the device support 5G?
Yes, the Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G comes with 5G support for all the 10 relevant bands for out-of-the-box support for 5G in India.
4.What kind of display does the Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G have?
The Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G features a 6.67’’ 120Hz Super AMOLED Display capable of producing 1Billion+ colors, alongwith a touch sampling rate of 240Hz making each scroll and swipe super smooth & seamless.
5. Can I use my wired headphones with Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G?
Yes, the device comes with a dedicated 3.5 mm audio jack that can be used with your wired & headphones alongwith support for bluetooth for your wireless ones.
6. What version of Android does it run?
The Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G runs MIUI 13 based on Android 12.
7. What is the processor on the device?
The Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G comes with the latest processor Mediatek Dimensity 1080 along with enhanced software capabilities to help deliver the best output possible.
8. What is the camera set-up on the device?
Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G packs an Sony IMX766 processor with OIS alongwith a 8MP ultra wide camera and a 2MP macro camera.
9. Does the Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G come with Turbo Charge?
The Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G comes with 67W Turbo Charging support alongwith a 67W Turbo charger in box. It also features a massive battery of 5000mAh that further enhances the charging experience.
10. What are the variants availalable for the device?
The Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G is available in 2 RAM variants: 6GB and 8GB, and 2 ROM variants: 128GB and 256GB.