1. Can I use two 4G (for eg. Jio) SIMs at one time on Redmi Note 11?
Yes, the Redmi Note 11 comes with Dual Standby Dual VoLTE. So you can use two Jio SIM cards or two VoLTE SIM cards at the same time.
2. Can I use "always-on display" on the Redmi Note 11?
Yes, the Redmi Note 11 comes with an AMOLED display Full HD+ resolution which allows you to use an “always-on display"
3. Can I use my wired headphones with the Redmi Note 11?
Yes, Redmi Note 11 comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack so you can use your earphones/headphones with the phone. The phone also comes with dual speakers for an immersive audio experience.
4. Does the phone charge quickly with Redmi Note 11?
Yes, Redmi Note 11 comes with a 33W Pro fast charger in the box and 33W charger in the box.
5. Can I expand the storage on Redmi Note 11?
Redmi Note 11 features a 2+1 microSD slot, which means you can expand storage by another 1TB of the internal storage.
6. Is the camera in Redmi Note 11 better than the Redmi Note 10?
Yes, Redmi Note 11 comes with a 50MP+8MP+2MP+2MP AI quad rear camera. It also features a 2MP macro, 8MP ultrawide and 2MP depth sensor.
7. Can I shoot macro photos and videos on Redmi Note 11?
Yes, it has a dedicated 2MP macro camera. You can also take wide-angle shots with the 8MP wide-angle camera.
8. Should I put a screen guard on the screen of Redmi Note 11?
The display comes with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 which protects the display against day to day scratches. You could opt for a screen guard for added protection.
9. Can I shoot pictures in different scenes on the Redmi Note 11?
Yes, Redmi Note 11 comes with AI scene detection that detects multiple scenes on both the front and rear to create better images along with pro colour, time lapse, night mode
10. What version of Android does Redmi Note 11 have?
Redmi Note 11 runs MIUI 13 based on Android 11.