1. Can I listen to music on the Redmi K50i using wired headphones?
The phone comes with a 3.5mm audio jack that can be used to listen to high-quality audio using wired headphones.
2. How long does one charge go?
The battery on Redmi K50i charges upto 50% in 15 minutes, using the 67W turbocharger and 27W PD charging, enough to go on for one full day.
3. Does the phone support 5G?
Yes, the Redmi K50i comes with 5G support across 12 bands- n1, n3, n5, n7, n8, n20,n28a, n38, n40, n41, n77, n78.
4. Do I need to put a screen guard on the screen of the Redmi K50i?
The display comes with Corning Gorilla® Glass 5 which protects the display from scratches from everyday use. However, for additional protection you could use a screen guard.
5. How is the audio quality on the device?
The Redmi K50i comes with Dolby Atmos® certification, for the first time ever on a Redmi phone along with dual stereo speakers for precise and powerful audio experience.
6. What is the IP rating on the device?
Redmi K50i comes with a IP53 rating making it splash proof (not to be confused as waterproof)
7. What OS does the device run on?
Redmi K50i runs on the latest version of MIUI, MIUI 13 on Android 12.
8. What are the different modes one can shoot on, for the Redmi K50i?
The device comes with several modes like Portrait Mode, Night Mode, Movie frame, Vlog and Clone along with 64MP + 8MP + 2MP triple camera setup for flawless photos in the most realistic tones
9. What is the display resolution of the Redmi K50i?
The 6.6” Dolby Vision™ certified FHD+ display has a resolution of 2460 x 1080.
10. Does the device have virtual RAM?
Yes, the device comes with a 3GB RAM booster to allow it to extend the phone’s memory for faster performance.