1. How do I pair my Redmi Buds 4 Active to my device?
To pair your Redmi Buds 4 Active with your device: - Open the lid of the case and ensure the earbuds' light is blinking. - Bluetooth of the device to which you want to pair the earbuds should also be On. - For Android: Click on the Google Fast Pair pop-up to pair for the first-time setup. - For Others: Open the lid, search for "Redmi Buds 4 Active" in the Bluetooth device list, and click to pair.
2. How do I reset the Redmi Buds 4 Active if I encounter any connectivity issues?
To reset the Redmi Buds 4 Active, ensure the earbuds are in the charging case and the case is powered. Then, take out the earbuds and put them on within 30 seconds, and press the touch areas on the left and right sides of both earbuds simultaneously five times. You will hear a sound signal, indicating the earbuds have been reset and entered the pairing Mode.
3. How do I connect my Redmi Buds 4 Active to another device, if I had already connected to a device before?
To connect your Redmi Buds 4 Active to another device after being paired with a previous device: - Unpair from the earlier device by going to Bluetooth settings and selecting "Unpair". - Pair with the new device by searching for "Redmi Buds 4 Active" in the Bluetooth device list. - Alternatively, you can use the Force pairing method: Take out the earbuds from the case, put them on, and triple-tap both left and right ear touch areas simultaneously. This will disconnect the earbuds from the current device and make them ready to pair with another device.
4. How does Google Fast Pair work?
Google Fast Pair is the feature that works when the Redmi Earbuds 4 Active is paired for the first time. Open the lid of the case of the earbuds and ensure that the buds are in pairing mode. Fast Pair notification to appear on your Android device as below. Tap on Connect to proceed.
5. How do I connect to the Xiaomi Earbuds App?
Scan the QR code from the user manual to download the app. Follow the instructions on the app to connect to Redmi Buds 4 Active.
6. How do the Redmi Buds 4 Active connect to previously paired devices?
After the initial pairing, the earphones will automatically connect to the last device they were paired with when they are turned on, provided that Bluetooth is enabled on that device.
7. Is Redmi Buds 4 Active compatible with both Android and iOS devices?
Yes, Redmi Buds 4 Active is compatible with Android 8 & above and iOS devices.
8. How do I charge my Redmi Earbuds 4 Active?
You can charge your Redmi Buds 4 Active earbuds by placing them inside the charging case. The case comes with a Type-C port. Once you put the earbuds on a charge, the light indicator on the case will have a constant white light.
9. Can I use one earbud at a time or do I have to use both together?
You can use one earbud at a time. While using one earbud, place the other into the charging case and close the lid.
10. Are Redmi Buds 4 Active sweatproof or waterproof? Can I use the Redmi Buds 4 Active while exercising or during sports activities?
With an IPX4 rating, the earbuds are sweat-proof or water-resistant and can be used while exercising or during sports activities
11. Do Redmi Buds 4 Active come with different sizes of ear tips for a comfortable fit?
Redmi Buds 4 Active includes pre-installed M-fit ear tips for your convenience. Additionally, you get S and L sizes of ear tips to ensure a comfortable fit depending on your need.
12. How do I use different controls on Redmi Buds 4 Active?
The Redmi Buds 4 Active provides various controls for different functions: On Calls 1. Answering: To answer an incoming call, double-tap the ear-touch areas of the earbuds. 2. Declining incoming call / ending the call: To decline an incoming call, triple tap the ear-touch areas of earbuds again to end an ongoing call. While listening to music: 1. Play/ Pause music: Double-tap the ear-touch areas of the earbuds to play/ pause the track. 2. To switch to the next track: Triple tap the ear-touch areas of earbuds move to the next tracks while playing music.
13. How do you turn on/off Low Latency mode on Redmi Buds 4 Active?
- When the earbuds are not in a call, open the charging box and put on the earbuds. - Simultaneously long press and hold the left and right ear touch areas for 1.5 seconds to toggle Low Latency Mode. - Alternatively to turn off Low Latency Mode, put the earbuds back into the charging box and close the lid.