1. Is the memory and storage expandable?
No, the RedmiBook e-Learning Edition comes with fixed storage and RAM. It offers 8 GB DDR4 3200 MHz and offers two storage options to choose from, 256 GB SATA SSD /512 GB NVMe SSD.
2. What does the RedmiBook e-Learning Edition come preloaded with?
Every RedmiBook e-learning comes preloaded with Windows 10 Home, licensed version of MS Office Home and Student Edition 2019, Mi SmartShare and DTS Audio Processing App.
3. What is the clock speed of RedmiBook e-Learning?
This laptop uses an 11th Gen Intel® TigerLake Core™ i3-1115G4 processor, which has a base clock of 3.0 GHz and can boost upto 4.1 GHz ensuring a smooth performance at low and high work loads.
4. How many hours of battery life can I expect?
The RedmiBook e-Learning is equipped with approximately 10 hours of battery life on a regular usage- mix of daily productivity tasks.
5. Does the RedmiBook e-Learning offer fast charging?
The RedmiBook e-Learning comes with a 65W and provides upto 10 hours of battery backup and charges up to 50% in just 33 mins.
6. Does this laptop have a fingerprint sensor and backlit keyword as some answers?
No, the fingerprint reader and backlit feature is not available on this laptop.
7. Can I play games on this notebook?
The RedmiBook e-Learning comes with Integrated UHD graphics which is perfect for productivity applications but is not suited for gaming.
8. Can we use this for coding?
Yes, our RedmiBook e-Learning Edition has a fast 11th gen processor which can be used for coding requirements of students.
9. What is the warranty on the RedmiBook e-Learning Edition?
We are offering 1 year of warranty on product and accessories.
10. How to resolve service queries?
One can avail Walk-in Service or Home Service for resolving any of their service queries. We have a strong 700+ dedicated laptops ASC Network in India across 603 cities and 522 districts covering 19K+ Pincodes.
11. I would like to update the drivers for my laptop. Where are the latest drivers available?
You can find the latest drivers for your laptop at this location: https://www.mi.com/in/service/support/redmibookdrivers.html Important: Please download and install only drivers for your laptop model.
12. How do I activate the pre-installed Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 on my RedmiBook e-learning Edition?
You can activate the pre-installed MS Office Home & Student 2019 on your device through simple process as shown here- https://youtu.be/zetZh7zGgOA