1. Can I insert a microSD card on the Redmi A2?
Yes, the Redmi A2 has a dedicated microSD card slot that allows you to expand the storage up to 1TB.
2. Can I use two 4G sims in Redmi A2?
Yes, the Redmi A2 series supports dual 4G sim support allowing you seamless connectivity.
3. Can I use wired headphones with the Redmi A2?
Yes, the Redmi A2 comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack for you to listen to your favourite music using your wired earphones/headphones.
4. What OS does the Redmi A2 come with?
The Redmi A2 comes with Android 13 Go out-of-the-box.
5. Can I insert a pendrive in the phone?
Yes, the Redmi A2 supports OTG, hence allowing you to easily transfer data from pendrive to the device using an OTG cable. You can also connect other USB devices like keyboards, mouse etc.
6. How much battery life can I expect from Redmi A2?
The Redmi A2 comes with a 5000mAh battery, allowing you a two-day battery depending upon the usage.
7. What is the camera resolution on the Redmi A2?
The Redmi A2 features a 8MP back camera and a 5MP front camera along with a rear flash.
8. Can I shoot portrait photos on Redmi A2?
Yes, there is a portrait mode on both the front and back camera of Redmi A1+.
9. Can i use Virtual RAM on the device?
Yes. The Redmi A2 comes with a additional support of upto 3GB Virtual RAM.
10. How is the Redmi A2 different from Redmi A1?
The Redmi A2 comes with a more powerful, Mediatek Helio G36 Octa Core processor compared to its predecessor.