1. Can I insert a microSD card on the Redmi A2+?
Yes, the Redmi A2+ has a dedicated microSD card slot that allows you to expand the storage up to 1TB.
2. Can I use two 4G sims in Redmi A2+?
Yes, the Redmi A2+ series supports dual 4G sim support allowing you seamless connectivity.
3. Can I use wired headphones with the Redmi A2+?
Yes, the Redmi A2+ comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack for you to listen to your favourite music using your wired earphones/headphones.
4. What OS does the Redmi A2+ come with?
The Redmi A2 comes with Android 13 Go out-of-the-box.
5. Can I insert a pendrive in the phone?
Yes, the Redmi A2+ supports OTG, hence allowing you to easily transfer data from pendrive to the device using an OTG cable. You can also connect other USB devices like keyboards, mouse etc.
6. How much battery life can I expect from Redmi A2+?
The Redmi A2+ comes with a 5000mAh battery, allowing you a two-day battery depending upon the usage.
7. Is there a portrait mode on the Redmi A2+?
Yes, there is a portrait mode on the Redmi A2+.
8. Is there a fingerprint sensor on the Redmi A2+?
Yes, the Redmi A2+ comes with a super quick and secure fingerprint sensor for easy unlocking of the device.
9. Can I use Virtual RAM on the device?
Yes. The Redmi A2+ comes with a additional support of upto 3GB Virtual RAM.
10. How is the Redmi A2+ different from Redmi A1+?
The Redmi A2+ comes with a more powerful, Mediatek Helio G36 Octa Core processor compared to its predecessor.