1. Can I insert a microSD card on the Redmi A1?
Yes, the Redmi A1 has a dedicated microSD card slot that allows you to expand the storage up to 512 GB.
2. Can I use two 4G sims in Redmi A1?
Yes, the Redmi A1 series supports dual 4G sim support allowing you seamless connectivity.
3. Can I use wired headphones with the Redmi A1?
Yes, the Redmi A1 comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack for you to listen to your favourite music using your wired earphones/headphones.
4. Does the phone support fast charging?
Yes, the Redmi A1 comes with a 10W fast charger in-box.
5. Can I insert a pendrive in the phone?
Yes, the Redmi A1 supports OTG, hence allowing you to easily transfer data from pendrive to the device using an OTG cable. You can also connect other USB devices like keyboards, mouse etc.
6. How much battery life can I expect from Redmi A1?
The Redmi A1 comes with a 5000mAh battery, allowing you a two-day battery depending upon the usage.
7. What is the camera resolution on the Redmi A1?
The Redmi A1 features a 8MP back camera and a 5MP front camera along with a rear flash.
8. What version of Android does Redmi A1 have?
Redmi A1 series runs on Android 12 (Go Edition).
9. Can I shoot portrait photos on Redmi A1?
Yes, there is a portrait mode on both the front and back camera of Redmi A1.
10. What is the refresh rate on Redmi A1?
The Redmi A1 comes with a 60Hz refresh rate, to give you a super smooth user experience.