1. Can I expand the storage on the Redmi 12c?
Yes, Redmi 12C has a dedicated microSD card slot that is expandable upto 1TB.
2.Can I use my wired headphones with Redmi 12C?
Yes, the device comes with a dedicated 3.5 mm audio jack to allow you to listen to music with your favourite wired headphones.
3. Does the phone have a night mode?
Yes, other than the Night mode, it also has other modes like Portrait, Time-lapse, Movie frame, HDR.
4.Does the device have an IP rating?
Yes Redmi 12C comes certified with an IP52 rating.
5. Does Redmi 12C come with an in-box charger?
The Redmi 12C comes with a 10W charger in the box alongwith a massive 5000mAh battery for uninterrupted power throughout the day and beyond.
6. What kind of display does the Redmi Note 12 have?
Redmi 12C features a 6.71’’ HD+ Display alongwith 500 nits of peak brightness.
7. What version of Android does it run?
The Redmi 12C runs MIUI 13 based on Android 12 out-of-the-box.
8. What is the processor on the device?
The Redmi 12C comes with Mediatek Helio G85 along with enhanced software capabilities to help deliver the best output possible.
9. What is the camera set-up on the device?My device is under manufacturer's warranty, why do I need Mi Protect?
Redmi 12C packs in an incredible 50MP dual camera setup.
10.Does the phone have virtual RAM?
Yes, the Redmi 12C supports upto 11GB RAM, including 5GB of virtual RAM which makes multitasking a breeze.