1. Can I insert a microSD card on the Redmi 11 Prime?
Yes, the Redmi 11 Prime has a dedicated microSD card slot that allows you to expand the storage up to 512 GB.
2. Does the Redmi 11 Prime have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes. The Redmi 11 Prime comes with a side fingerprint scanner to help you unlock the phone easily and in a hassle free manner.
3. Can I use wired headphones with the Redmi 11 Prime?
Yes, the Redmi 11 Prime comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack for you to listen to your favourite music in Hi-fi quality using your wired earphones/headphones.
4. Can I connect my USB drive to Redmi 11 Prime?
Yes, the Redmi 11 Prime supports OTG, hence allowing you to easily transfer data from pendrive to the device using an OTG cable. You can also connect other USB devices like keyboards, mouse etc.
5. How much battery life can I expect from Redmi 11 Prime?
The Redmi 11 Prime comes with a 5000mAh battery, allowing you a two-day battery depending upon the usage.
6. What is the camera resolution on the Redmi 11 Prime?
The Redmi 11 Prime features a triple camera setup of a 50MP main camera, 2MP macro camera along with a 2MP portrait camera for picturesque photos. Along with that it also comes with a 8MP front camera for clicking the best selfies and attending video calls.
7. How fast can the Redmi 11 Prime charge?
Redmi 11 Prime 5G comes with 18W fast charging support and a 22.5W in-box charger for efficient charging.
8. What is the display resolution of the Redmi 11 Prime?
Redmi 11 Prime 5G features a 16.7cm (6.58") FHD+ Display display for stunning picture quality and brilliant colours.
9. What is the refresh rate on Redmi 11 Prime?
The Redmi 11 Prime 5G comes with a 90Hz maximum refresh rate that automatically optimizes itself based on the content being viewed to give you a super smooth user experience.
10. Can I use two 4G sims in Redmi 11 Prime?
Yes, the Redmi 11 Prime supports dual 4G sim support allowing you seamless connectivity.