1. Can I use two 4G (for eg. Jio) SIMs at one time on Redmi 10A?
Yes, the Redmi 10A comes with Dual Standby Dual VoLTE. So you can use two Jio SIM cards or two VoLTE SIM cards at the same time. It also has VoWiFi to enable better call clarity using WiFi.
2. Can I use my wired headphones with the Redmi 10A?
Yes, Redmi 10A comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack so you can use your earphones/headphones with the phone.
3. Does Redmi 10A charge quickly?
Yes, Redmi 10A comes with a 10W Fast Charging in the box.
4. Can I use my wired headphones with the Redmi 10A?
Yes, Redmi Note 10A comes with a 3.5mm headphone jack so you can use your earphones/headphones with the phone.
5. Can I expand storage on Redmi 10A?
Redmi 10A features a 2+1 microSD slot, which means you can expand storage by another 512GB on top of the internal storage.
6. Is the camera better than the Redmi 9A?
Yes, the camera has been enhanced significantly with features like night mode, pro mode, manual controls, Time Lapse, etc in Redmi 10A.
7. Can I take portrait photos on Redmi 10A?
Yes, there is a portrait mode on the 5MP front camera on the Redmi 10A.
8. What version of Android does Redmi 10A run on?
Redmi 10A operates on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
9. How much battery life can I expect from Redmi 10A?
Redmi 10A comes with a 5000mAh enhanced battery, you can expect up to a two-day battery depending upon the usage.
10. Is there any kind of protection from water damage in Redmi 10A?
Redmi 10A has a special splashproof-coating (not to be confused as waterproof.)