1. How to set up the Mi Smart Band 6?
Step 1: Download and install the companion app (Mi Fitness App) on your phone for PlayStore (Android) or AppStore (IOS) Step 2: Login or Sign Up on the companion app. Step 3: Go to the Profile tab and click “Add Device”. Select ‘Mi Smart Band 6’ and allow permissions to connect to the band. Note: Make sure Bluetooth on phone is on
2. What’s the name of the companion app?
Mi Smart Band 6 works with Mi Fitness App. Users can download the apps from PlayStore or AppStore as per preference.
3. What is the use of a SpO2 monitor?
SpO2 measures the oxygen saturation levels in the blood. Blood oxygen saturation is a core measure of your health and fitness. It reveals the amount of oxygen being transported to your body, and how effectively your body is absorbing it.
4. Does Mi Smart Band 6 support 3rd party apps such as Strava and Google Fit?
Yes. Mi Smart Band 6 supports 3rd party apps. At present, Strava support is available on Mi Fitness App, Google Fit support is available on Mi Fit and Apple Health is available on IOS (both apps)
5. Which health monitoring features are available in the band?
The watch tracks all-day sleep, continuous heart rate, stress levels, and SpO2. Users can see a detailed analysis of calories burned, steps, workouts on the companion app.
6. What are the battery capacity and standby time?
Mi Smart Band 6 comes with a 125 mAh battery which can last up to 14 days* (tested under lab environment)
7. What kind of watch faces are available on Mi Smart Band 6?
Mi Smart Band 6 supports 80+ watch faces on the companion app. Users have the option to choose from designer watch faces, live watch faces and custom watch faces, where they can use their own photo as a watch face
8. Is Mi Smart Band 6 water-resistant?
Yes, Mi Smart Band 6 has a water resistance rating of 5ATM (equivalent to 50 meters underwater). It supports swimming in pools, shoal swimming and other shallow-water activities, but is not suitable for hot showers, saunas and diving
9. What is the use of the Quick Replies feature?
Whenever you receive a call notification on the band and you are not in a position to receive the call, you can send either a pre-defined message (i.e. Busy now. Call me later) or a custom message.
10. Can I use Mi Smart Band 5 accessories with Mi Smart Band 6?
Yes. Mi Smart Band 6 is compatible with Mi Smart Band 5 accessories such as strap and charger.