1. Mi NoteBook Pro comes preloaded with?
Every Mi NoteBook Pro comes preloaded with Windows 10 Home and a licenced version of MS Office Home & Student Edition 2019, Mi SmartShare and DTS Audio Processing App.
2. How do I activate the pre-installed Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 in my Mi NoteBook Pro?
You can activate the pre-installed MS Office Home & Student 2019 on your device through simple process as shown here: https://youtu.be/zetZh7zGgOA
3. How many hours of battery life can I expect?
Our lab tests indicate that you can get upto 12 hours of battery life under local playback. Daily battery life will vary on actual usage depending on settings such as resolution, refresh rate, power mode and apps being run. E.g. gaming or intensive applications on battery will drain your battery much faster.
4. Does the keyboard come with a backlight?
Yes, the keyboard does come with 3 levels of backlight - Off, dim and bright.
5. Does this laptop come with gaming capabilities?
Mi NoteBook Pro comes with an Intel® 11th Gen i5/i7 H35 processor, which incorporates Iris Xe graphics, and is capable of running most casual games at full HD. Individual game performance can be optimized by tweaking graphics settings. We recommend plugging in the laptop while gaming.
6. Does this notebook come with an Ethernet port for LAN connectivity?
No, there is no ethernet port connectivity option. However, you can choose to use separate hubs or docks with the USB C or Thunderbolt 4 ports for additional connectivity ports which you may require.
7. What is the warranty on Mi NoteBook Pro?
We are offering 1 year of warranty on product and accessories
8. How to resolve service queries?
One can avail Walk-in Service or Home Service for resolving any of their service queries. We have a strong 700+ dedicated laptops ASC Network in India across 603 cities and 522 districts covering 19K+ Pincodes.
9. I would like to update the drivers & BIOS for my laptop. Where are the latest & BIOS drivers available?
You can find the latest drivers & BIOS for your laptop at this location: https://www.mi.com/in/service/support/laptop-drivers.html Important: Please download and install only drivers for your laptop model
10. Does the Mi NoteBook Pro come with USB C charging?
Yes, Mi NoteBook Pro supports USB C charging. It also supports charging through the Thunderbolt 4 port.
11. What is the difference between Mi Notebook Pro - i5-11300H and Mi Notebook Pro -i5-11320H
i5-11320H is an Intel processor upgrade, it has higher 'Max Turbo frequency' and higher number of execution units(96 as compared to 80) which gives you an over-all performance improvement of around 5%