1. How to set up the Mi Watch Revolve Active?
Step 1: Install the Xiaomi Wear/Xiaomi Wear Lite app on your phone Step 2: Long-press the side button for a few seconds. Tap on RESET option. Click ‘Ok’ Step 3: Turn-on phone Bluetooth and search for Redmi Watch and follow the instructions to pair the Redmi Watch
Does the Mi Watch Revolve Active supports ‘Always On Display - AOD’?
Method 1: If the watch is already paired with the Xiaomi Wear app, go to the Settings option. Tap on system settings. Tap on the RESET option. Click ‘Ok’ Method 2: If the watch is not paired with the Xiaomi Wear App, long-press the side button for a few seconds. Tap on the RESET option. Click ‘Ok’
3. What is the use of a SpO2 monitor?
SpO2 measures the oxygen saturation levels in the blood. Blood oxygen saturation is a core measure of your health and fitness. It reveals the amount of oxygen being transported to your body, and how effectively your body is absorbing it.
4. Does Mi Watch Revolve Active support 3rd party apps such as Strava and Apple Health?
Yes. Mi Watch Revolve supports 3rd party apps via Xiaomi Wear/Xiaomi Wear Lite. At present, Strava support is available on both Android and IOS and Apple Health is available on IOS.
5. What kind of features are available through Alexa?
Mi Watch Revolve Active supports the basic Alexa functionality. For the detailed list of features, please refer to the product page. The customized features will be made available through an OTA later.
6. Which health monitoring features are available in the watch?
The watch tracks all day sleep, continuous heart rate, body energy, and stress levels. The Xiaomi Wear app tracks calories, steps and sleep data all in one place.
7. What’s the name of the companion app?
Mi Watch Revolve Active works with Xiaomi Wear on Android - Play Store and Xiaomi Wear Lite on iOS - App Store
8. What are the battery capacity and standby time?
Mi Watch Revolve Active comes with a 420 mAh battery which can last up to 14 days* (tested under lab environment)
9. Is the Mi Watch Revolve Active water resistant?
Yes, the watch has a water resistance rating of 5ATM (equivalent to 50 meters underwater). It supports swimming in pools, shoal swimming and other shallow-water activities, but not suitable for hot showers, saunas and diving
10. What is the size of the straps?
The Watch uses standard 22 mm straps. You can choose 3rd party straps also.
11. Does the Mi Watch Revolve Active supports ‘Always On Display - AOD’?
Yes. The watch supports ‘Always On Display - AOD’. Please be aware that AOD will impact the battery life of the watch.
12. Does the watch have built-in GPS for tracking cycling or running?
Yes, the watch has built-in GPS that can work without the smartphone to record the workout route. The workout data also can be recorded by the watch and later synced with the smartphone.
13. Mi Watch Revolve Active is compatible with which phones?
The watch is compatible with iPhones running iOS10 and above, and with Android phones running Android 5 and above