The elegant design, powerful core and rich
sound delivery come together to take audial
performance to the next level.
Sound8 sound drivers for an exceptional audio performance
OptionsS/PDIF, Optical, Aux-in, Line-in and Bluetooth connections
DesignThe bar shape design with fabric mesh exterior looks classy
Easy SetupCan be effortlessly set up on the wall or table
BassGet the most out of your favorite songs
spectrum of sounds in each media so each note is clear and far-reaching. Magnify your audio
experience with crisp treble, resonant bass and clean mids.
tweeters x 2Clear treble that compliments
the surging bass
radiators x 4Amplifies the bass for
2.5 inch woofer
drivers x 2Covers a wide
that allow you to connect to any TV and mobile devices.
the high-speed Bluetooth 4.2 LE feature.
with fabric mesh overlay, the
minimalist modern Mi Soundbar
plays perfect match to your TV,
completing your living space.
you to place it in any home environment.
Multiple cable connections
become difficult to manage.
With only one line connecting to your TV,
setup is simple and convenient.
are included in the packaging
Mi Soundbar X 1
User Manual X 1
Adapter X 1
S/PDIF Cable X 1
Screws X 2 + Expansion Screws X 2
(*Wall mounting accessories)
Get the most out of your cinema audio!
The Mi Soundbar takes the sound from your TV or mobile device and transforms it into a theatre-like experience. The included 8 sound drivers deliver crisp treble, deep bass and clean mids to give a complete audio experience. So, if you’re looking forward to complete the lifelike picture, the Mi Soundbar is the perfect fit to your living space.
• Features 8 sound drivers that will improve your movie viewing, gameplay and music playback
• You can connect your mobile devices effortlessly via the S/PDIF, Optical, Aux-in and Bluetooth connections
• The no-fuss design offers a hassle-free uncluttered setup that takes just 30 seconds
• The minimalist design in a modern gray tone sits well with any décor scheme
• Play your favorite songs at the next get-together by simply connecting the Soundbar to your phone or laptop via Bluetooth 4.2 LE
Mi Soundbar FAQs:
1. Can the Mi Soundbar be used with my mobile devices?
Mi Soundbar also comes with Bluetooth 4.2 A2DP, which can be used to connect to any mobile device, TV, Laptop etc.
2. How does the Mi Soundbar connect to my TV?
You can connect the Mi Soundbar with your TV through any of the 5 legacy connectivity options. The Mi Soundbar ships with SPDIF cable, which you can use to connect your TV and Mi Soundbar. You can also connect via Bluetooth®, Line-in, Optical, Aux-in options.
3. Can the Mi Soundbar be mounted to the wall?
Yes, Mi Soundbar can be made to sit flush to the wall. We ship 2 screws and 2 expansion anchors that will help you with wall mounting the Mi Soundbar.
4. How to wall mount Mi Soundbar?
You can wall mount the Mi Soundbar in 3 easy steps:
1) Mark Position: Mark the position where you want to drill holes at the desired installation height. The distance between two holes between the two holes must be 416mm
2) Drill Holes: Drill holes into the location that you marked on the wall
3) Mount the Mi Soundbar: Slide the expansion anchor provided in the box to each of the two drilled holes. Insert the screw provided in the box, into each of the anchors, ensuring they are screwed in tightly. Finally, mount the Mi Soundbar onto the screws
5. How do I connect a Bluetooth® device with the Mi Soundbar?
Steps to connect a Bluetooth® device:
1) Power on the Mi Soundbar.
2) Next press the Bluetooth® button located on the top of the device.
3) Press and hold it for 3 to 5 secs.
4) The Bluetooth® indicator will start blinking.
5) Open your Bluetooth® setting on your Laptop/Mobile device which you wish to connect and select “Mi Soundbar” from the list of available devices to connect to it.
6) To pair a new device, Press and hold the Bluetooth® button on the Mi Soundbar for 3 to 5 seconds until the blue indicator light starts blinking. Repeat the above process to connect.
6. How do I control Mi Soundbar remote Mi Remote controller?
Yes, Mi Remote can control the Mi Soundbar, if your Mi TV is connected via Bluetooth® or Aux-in 3.5mm. Applicable to any TV.
Overview of Buttons and Connections
• Power Switch: Allows you to turn your Mi Soundbar on and off
• Input Toggle Buttons: Allows you to toggle between different input sources
Eg. Optical, S/PDIF, Line-in, Aux-in and Bluetooth®