1. Mi NoteBook Ultra comes preloaded with?
Every MI NoteBook Ultra comes preloaded with Windows 10 Home and a licenced version of MS Office Home & Student Edition 2019, Mi SmartShare and DTS Audio Processing App.
2. How do I activate the pre-installed Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 in my Mi NoteBook Ultra?
You can activate the pre-installed MS Office Home & Student 2019 on your device through simple process as shown here- https://youtu.be/zetZh7zGgOA
3. How many hours of battery life can I expect?
Our lab tests indicate that you can get upto 12 hours of battery life under local playback. The laptop also charges up to 50% in 45 mins. Daily battery life will vary on actual usage depending on settings such as resolution, refresh rate, power mode and apps being run. E.g. gaming or intensive applications will drain your battery much faster.
4. Does the keyboard come with a backlight?
Yes, the keyboard comes with 3 levels of backlight - Off, dim and bright.
5. Does this laptop come with gaming capabilities?
Mi NoteBook Ultra comes with up to 11th gen Intel® Core i7 H35 processor, which incorporates Iris Xe graphics, and is capable of running most casual games at Full HD. Individual game performance can be optimized by tweaking graphics settings.
6. Does this notebook come with an Ethernet port for LAN connectivity?
No, there is no ethernet port connectivity option. However, you can choose to use separate hubs or docks with the USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 4 ports for additional connectivity options that you may require.
7. What is the warranty on Mi NoteBook Ultra?
We are offering 1 year of warranty on product and accessories.
8. How to resolve service queries?
One can avail Walk-in Service or Home Service for resolving any of their service queries. We have a strong 700+ dedicated laptops ASC Network in India across 603 cities and 522 districts covering 19K+ pincodes.
9. I would like to update the drivers & BIOS for my laptop. Where are the latest drivers & BIOS available?
You can find the latest drivers & BIOS for your laptop at this location: https://www.mi.com/in/service/support/minotebookultradrivers.html Important: Please download and install only drivers for your laptop model
10. Does the Mi Notebook Ultra come with USB C charging?
Yes, Mi NoteBook Ultra supports USB C charging. It also supports charging through the Thunderbolt 4 port.