1. Is the memory and storage expandable?
Mi NoteBook Pro comes with fixed memory / RAM, but in two variants - 8GB or 16GB DDR4 RAM at 3200MHz. In terms of storage, it comes with a 512GB NVMe SSD in an m.2 form factor. If you think a storage upgrade is required, for higher capacity or speed, please get in touch with the nearest Mi service center. A Mi Service center is equipped with the right personnel and tools to manage the whole process. Please note that if you attempt to do this yourself, you may damage your device and lose your warranty.
2. Mi NoteBook Pro comes preloaded with?
Every Mi NoteBook Pro comes preloaded with Windows 10 Home and a licenced version of MS Office Home & Student Edition 2019, Mi SmartShare and DTS Audio Processing App.
3. How do I activate the pre-installed Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 in my Mi NoteBook Pro?
You can activate the pre-installed MS Office Home & Student 2019 on your device through simple process as shown here: https://youtu.be/zetZh7zGgOA
4. How many hours of battery life can I expect?
Our lab tests indicate that you can get upto 12 hours of battery life under local playback. Daily battery life will vary on actual usage depending on settings such as resolution, refresh rate, power mode and apps being run. E.g. gaming or intensive applications on battery will drain your battery much faster.
5. Does the keyboard come with a backlight?
Yes, the keyboard does come with 3 levels of backlight - Off, dim and bright.
6. Does this laptop come with gaming capabilities?
Mi NoteBook Pro comes with an Intel® 11th Gen i5/i7 H35 processor, which incorporates Iris Xe graphics, and is capable of running most casual games at full HD. Individual game performance can be optimized by tweaking graphics settings. We recommend plugging in the laptop while gaming.
7. Does this notebook come with an Ethernet port for LAN connectivity?
No, there is no ethernet port connectivity option. However, you can choose to use separate hubs or docks with the USB C or Thunderbolt 4 ports for additional connectivity ports which you may require.
8. What is the warranty on Mi NoteBook Pro?
We are offering 1 year of warranty on product and accessories
9. How to resolve service queries?
One can avail Walk-in Service or Home Service for resolving any of their service queries. We have a strong 700+ dedicated laptops ASC Network in India across 603 cities and 522 districts covering 19K+ Pincodes.
10. I would like to update the drivers for my laptop. Where are the latest drivers available?
You can find the latest drivers for your laptop at this location: https://www.mi.com/in/service/support/minotebookprodrivers.html Important: Please download and install only drivers for your laptop model
11. Does the Mi NoteBook Pro come with USB C charging?
Yes, Mi NoteBook Pro supports USB C charging. It also supports charging through the Thunderbolt 4 port.