Pioneer of 64MP Quad Camera
Redmi Note 8 Pro
64MP Quad Camera
Gaming Processor with LiquidCool System
4500mAh high-capacity battery
supports Google Pay
18W fast charge
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
front and rear
6.53” FHD+ Dot
Almost twice the number of pixels of 8K resolution
Supports 4K video recording, 960fps slow motion video recording.
Super close autofocus capabilities
even snail's tentacle could be clearly captured
Capture the entire landscape in a single shot
Perfect selfie at all times
The portrait mode allows you to adjust the depth of field blur and take more professional selfies.
Helio G90T Professional Gaming
Greater performance compare to Snapdragon 710*
Run high intensity games at a
sustainably high frame rate
Heat dissipation for SoC and charging IC
caused by hand in landscape mode
Leaving clearance area for antenna siginal reception
certified phone and processor
2 hours charge to 100%*
and supports 18W fast charger
In-box 18W fast charger
Fits comfortably in your hand
while listening to music
1. Poster printing is calculated at 72 DPI
2. One 64MP photo is equal to 25× the size of the FHD+ screen.
3. In ultra wide-angle mode, the FOV increases by 1.3×.
4. CPU and GPU scores are based on AnTuTu V8.0.5-OB benchmark tests.
5. All data are obtained from Xiaomi Laboratories. Core temperature is 4–6°C lower than that of a phone without LiquidCool System. Actual results may vary slightly depending on environment.
6.Charging speed data was obtained from Xiaomi Laboratories. Actual results may vary due to differences in charging cable, charging adapter, software version, environment, and model number.
7. 4500mAh refers to the Redmi Note 8 Pro's typical battery capacity.
8.Battery standby time is tested by measuring the time of the smartphone reaching 0% power from 100% under one test scenario. Test results are from Xiaomi lab. Actual results may vary as a result of environmental changes.
9. The term "Full Screen Display" indicates that the phone has a high screen to body ratio in comparison to traditional Xiaomi phones. The screen to body ratio of 91.4% was obtained from Xiaomi laboratory. The result may vary as methods of measurement may vary within the industry.
10. Unless otherwise indicated on the Redmi Note 8 Pro product page, all data come from Xiaomi laboratories, product design specifications and suppliers. The testing data may vary slightly due to different software versions, tested versions, testing environments. All figures shown on the product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product; images on this page are for illustration (including, but not limited to, images of the phone, color and dimensions) and the design of the real product may differ; all comparisons made on this page are among typical Redmi phones. See the specs page for more information on phone specifications.